Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is your triathlon bike even worth posting online?
Quote | Reply
Did you purchase your triathlon bike before 2010? Did you buy it used off eBay, Craigslist, or maybe some online forum? Have you kept it all stock? Does the word tiagra appear anywhere on your bike? Are the wheels less than 30mm deep? Are you embarrassed by your bike when standing next to it in transition?

Be honest.
Quote Reply
Re: Is your triathlon bike even worth posting online? [Dallcro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dallcro wrote:
Did you purchase your triathlon bike before 2010? Did you buy it used off eBay, Craigslist, or maybe some online forum? Have you kept it all stock? Does the word tiagra appear anywhere on your bike? Are the wheels less than 30mm deep? Are you embarrassed by your bike when standing next to it in transition?

Be honest.

The bike you described i used at Kona 2013. Still love that Cannondale Slice! Fast enough for Chrissie Wellington to set records on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like where this can go. An anti-"front-page" bike thread.

Perhaps it can be for "page 3 bikes" - the ones that everyone's had a ride on.

As for me: hacked road bike, 2014, Tiagra & 105, 30mm rims. But not embarrassed, especially when passing "faster" bikes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nop, and my time isn’t worth to bring up either.
So I got Nothing to complaint.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got me in the top 20% on the bike portion. $650 bike, new, shipped to my door. Only difference on race day is swapped bars to profile design T4, dropped a few spacers off, and added an aero water bottle. Aluminum frame, carbon seatpost and fork. Seems to fit me pretty dang well.

Last edited by: caverunner17: Jul 12, 18 22:54
Quote Reply