Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is there a transfer option for IM 70.3 races?
Quote | Reply
I'm tempted to sign up for next year's Tremblant 70.3, but I'm not sure if the timing is going to work for me and my family. I know if you sign up early enough for some full IM races you get the option to postpone until the following year or transfer your registration to a different North American race. Does anyone know if similar transfer options are available for 70.3 races, Tremblant in particular?
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a transfer option for IM 70.3 races? [Northy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there is a transfer option for 70.3 races, but Tremblant being in Canada may present some problems. If it was a U.S. race, then there are many options. You need to search the IM website and read all the fine print.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a transfer option for IM 70.3 races? [Northy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Best way to know for sure is go to the registration page of that event. I know for 70.3 Geelong I have a free deferral or transfer to any 70.3 in the Asia-Pacific region, so if I can’t race my local I could transfer to another Aus race or even Taupo.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a transfer option for IM 70.3 races? [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
there is a transfer option for 70.3 races, but Tremblant being in Canada may present some problems. If it was a U.S. race, then there are many options. You need to search the IM website and read all the fine print.

There is no transfer option for 70.3 races. You can transfer from a 140.6 to a 70.3 but you cannot go 70.3 to 70.3.

Q: I am currently registered for an IRONMAN 70.3 event, can I transfer my entry?
A:
No, the transfer option is available only for North American IRONMAN (140.6) events only

Originally from: https://www.ironman.com/...m.aspx#ixzz5ugdim0QL

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a transfer option for IM 70.3 races? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you. I stand corrected.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply