Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders?
Quote | Reply
I’ll wait.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jesus fuck, another LS thread? Tip of the hat if this is satire, eat a dick if not.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
athlete? or triathlete? now? or ever?
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Oct 16, 18 10:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ashley Horner.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ever
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
then....yes, certainly hundreds, and maybe thousands more interesting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triguy86 wrote:
I’ll wait.

He certainly has crawled into a lot of our brains. For the record I like Lionel.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like Patrick Lange, Bart Aernouts and David McNamee? What a snooze fest of a podium. None are worth a social media follow. Other than the records falling what an uninteresting kona. Sad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well yes I don't know much about those three and would agree they area bit boring on paper....but since you are talking all time athletes...if you think Lionel is the most interesting athlete of all time, then I think you need read more books and watch more tv. He wouldn't even crack the top 20 most interesting triathletes of all time, and I don't think anyone in that group would be in the top 500 most interesting athletes of all time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's actually pretty boring...married his long time girlfriend, trains hard and alone...what makes that interesting?

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lionel lionel, lionel lionel lionel. Lionel lionel.

I lionel lionel

Lionel!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know about other people, but I like him. He's an interesting guy and keep Triathlon more interesting to me. When I was watching Facebook streaming, I was looking for him a lot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We need a Dustin Johnson of Triathlon.

Doing ripper magoos out of his transition bag and sleeping with other triathletes wives. Getting toasted the night before big races and doing somewhat well.

I wanna see someone get caught railing a line off a strippers booty the night before a race. Triathlon has turned into what golf was 15 years ago less John Daly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about Eric Lagestrom
Last edited by: TNTRI: Oct 16, 18 11:46
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Watts. He talks about his watts.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [TNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely. This thread was a complete troll by me. I just couldn’t resist with all the Lionel hate going around. I am a massive fan of Lagerstrom and Jesse Thomas. But I do like Lionel.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [1poseur1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jesus fuck, another LS thread? Tip of the hat if this is satire, eat a dick if not.

Can't you just ignore them?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triguy86 wrote:
Absolutely. This thread was a complete troll by me. I just couldn’t resist with all the Lionel hate going around. I am a massive fan of Lagerstrom and Jesse Thomas. But I do like Lionel.

Chapeau, nicely done Agreed on all.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheStroBro wrote:
He's actually pretty boring...married his long time girlfriend, trains hard and alone...what makes that interesting?

I like the idea of LS. Tons of heart, plenty of ability, self sabotages himself the way most of us do. Then I watched one of the fox videos and he seems dumb. Really. Dumb. Still like him, but you have to be smart to win Kona and he just does not have it.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Can't you just ignore them?

I think there are around 65 threads on the first page, and only 3 of them concern Lionel.

Some people really have nothing better to do than complain. Far too many people enjoy clicking on threads that supposedly don't interest them, just to add nothing of value. It is pretty sad really.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [Calchemma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two things...there seems to be a new Lionel thread every day...but I felt this way with the 30 or so Kona predictions threads we had to. We don't need more than one.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I figured....the notion is absurd but I wanted to play along :)
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Oct 16, 18 12:32
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [spencer99w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spencer99w wrote:
Ashley Horner.

This!

she's another one that everyone ran to her defense and I can never wrap my head around it but I would rather watch that disaster then hear about Lionel anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a more interesting athlete than Lionel Sanders? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
spencer99w wrote:
Ashley Horner.

This!

she's another one that everyone ran to her defense and I can never wrap my head around it but I would rather watch that disaster then hear about Lionel anymore.

well that's an interesting take on that subject
Quote Reply

Prev Next