Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [ZackP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ZackP wrote:
Looks good. How does the Torhans fit on that bike? Is it pretty seamless, or is there a bit of daylight on the downtub? (basically, can I get some more porn pics?)
Fits Kinda Perfect,don't know if the reg torhans would be even better but they were not available in Germany.
It's a little gap cause I don't wanna gettin the clear coat damaged through some rubbing.
You just need some longer screws and a few plastic washers to get it installed.

-shoki
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [shoki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow it's complicated to post pics!

Anyway, here are the girls (training wheels and tires not shown):

2011 Felt DA: Gray Carbon Composites 95mm rear + 55mm front w/ Conti Grand Prix TT tires, Dura Ace 7900 w/ FSA CronoTT (54x42) + Sram TT900 levers, Devox basebar, Adamo Race saddle, fornt and rear hydration are custom mounted cages on custom made carbon tubing, flat kit hidden underneath saddle

2008 Felt F4: Gray Carbon Composites 55mm set w/ Conti GP4000s tires (not shown), Dura Ace 7900 (53x39), Fizik Arione saddle, Easton EC90 bar, standard Ritchy carbon seat post, flat kit under saddle
--> thank you ST classifieds! (you know who you are)

2007ish Felt B2Pro transformed into single speed: cheep AreoMax wheels w/ Conti Tour tires, Felt F1 tri saddle, cheep alum. bars, FSA SLK crank (35t)... and yes I have a brake!
--> this was given to me by a retired pro about 5 years ago, much too big for me but got me through my first two tri's and got me addicted



yea... I may have a problem??!!??



-Eric
---
"The Fit Shall Inherit the Earth" -Endurance Conspiracy
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [blackduckracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
blackduckracing wrote:
Wow it's complicated to post pics!

Anyway, here are the girls (training wheels and tires not shown):

2011 Felt DA: Gray Carbon Composites 95mm rear + 55mm front w/ Conti Grand Prix TT tires, Dura Ace 7900 w/ FSA CronoTT (54x42) + Sram TT900 levers, Devox basebar, Adamo Race saddle, fornt and rear hydration are custom mounted cages on custom made carbon tubing, flat kit hidden underneath saddle

2008 Felt F4: Gray Carbon Composites 55mm set w/ Conti GP4000s tires (not shown), Dura Ace 7900 (53x39), Fizik Arione saddle, Easton EC90 bar, standard Ritchy carbon seat post, flat kit under saddle
--> thank you ST classifieds! (you know who you are)

2007ish Felt B2Pro transformed into single speed: cheep AreoMax wheels w/ Conti Tour tires, Felt F1 tri saddle, cheep alum. bars, FSA SLK crank (35t)... and yes I have a brake!
--> this was given to me by a retired pro about 5 years ago, much too big for me but got me through my first two tri's and got me addicted





yea... I may have a problem??!!??



-Eric
---
"The Fit Shall Inherit the Earth" -Endurance Conspiracy
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [blackduckracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I can't post photos from tinyurl or the shrink photo thing... either operator error or something to do with Mac. Oh well... you get the general idea.



-Eric
---
"The Fit Shall Inherit the Earth" -Endurance Conspiracy
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [blackduckracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
blackduckracing wrote:
Well, I can't post photos from tinyurl or the shrink photo thing... either operator error or something to do with Mac. Oh well... you get the general idea.
I used tinypics and a Mac as well, was an ST hint.

-shoki
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [RFXCrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice AR4 and Speedpack.

So here's another, a pretty sweet DA, also with a Speedpack 483 and a Flo wheelset (sadly, not my bike, it's one of our customers--but I wish it were mine ... ).



Greg @ dsw

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...Direct-mount & ZeroSlip-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com....Reviews....Instagram....Facebook

.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shots of my AR1 and my new DA2. Both bikes are completely stock (including wheels), except for saddles, bottle cages/torpedo and K-Edge computer mount on the AR1. The saddle on the AR1 is a demo, I'm waiting for a warranty replacement saddle from Felt. Also waiting for K-Edge to come out with a TT computer mount for the DA's aerobar extensions. I'm planning on using the Torhans VR bottle system as my nutrition supply for long distance races on the DA, and I'm going to get a power meter - otherwise no other mods planned or needed on either bike.





























---
Team OC/AD D
Team Juicy Racing's Skip Barber Racing School and Race Series Forums: http://www.skippyforums.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [GMAN19030] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My addition to the mafia. I race Enves, but the Flos match a bit better. Enjoy.








more bikes and gear available at:

http://www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [tribri44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where did you get a Matte frame?
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [bujayman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm guessing he either got the custom colour paint option
or he got it repainted?

I'll get some shots of my new AR2 up over the weekend~
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [bujayman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, that was the 2012 frameset. Same as mine. My question is, where did he get a black torhans bottle? My grey completely ruins the rest of the black/red aesthetic.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [SN95NIK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [GMAN19030] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine is old school, but I love it! For a mom of 2, it gets the job done :)


Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [GMAN19030] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My new DA3! With my Dad's Wheels. I will repost when my wheels come in and I get the front end dropped a little more.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I am a newbie to ST please be patent with my idiocy!
Skin Sake Athletic Tri Team
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [TheLankyKid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Def a fan of the matte frame with white letters there! Very nice!
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [TheLankyKid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree, very nice looking bike. I pondered it, but am looking at getting a smoking deal on a 2012 DA. If I had the money, by all means I would be rockin the same bike. Good job.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [mxf1013] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is my race rig. Just got my disk cover put on!!!


Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [tribri44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How many bikes do you have man?!? I think you put us all to shame ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [smetz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha... thanks, man. That one is my "actual" bike. The others I simply work on...

more bikes and gear available at:

http://www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [tribri44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [dpfundst] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[/img]

Finally pulled the trigger! Took her out for a 10 mile ride yesterday. Got her set up with the Adamo saddle and the Quarq and I couldn't be happier.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [tribri44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ENVEs would look pretty amazing on that bike....

tribri44 wrote:
My addition to the mafia. I race Enves, but the Flos match a bit better. Enjoy.






Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [tribri44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The things I would do for your bike.....
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [IcanonlyTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
haha... thanks man!

more bikes and gear available at:

http://www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a Felt Mafia? Felt Bike Porn!!! [GMAN19030] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well here's my ride

a 2012 Felt AR2 built up with a Shimano 105 5700 gruppo


yup those are training wheels....and my handlebar tape doesn't match as those were from my old ride. But I'll get them changed soon!
Will be racing on my coaches 404 rear and ultergra C50 front.
Quote Reply

Prev Next