Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is Rich Strauss still affiiated with Endurance Nation?
Quote | Reply
I was surfing their website today (endurancenation.us) and at least on the surface, it seems like he's no longer part of the team.

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Re: Is Rich Strauss still affiiated with Endurance Nation? [stringcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been with EN for 9 years. No, Rich left a year ago to pursue a completely new line of business in real estate.
Quote Reply
Re: Is Rich Strauss still affiiated with Endurance Nation? [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you, Paul.

That's too bad. I always thought he was a pretty smart guy and ultimately good for the sport.

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Re: Is Rich Strauss still affiiated with Endurance Nation? [stringcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rich is certainly missed by the old timers. He and Patrick made a great coaching team. I think he just got burnt out on triathlon 24-7 and wanted to pursue something new professionally.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is Gordo still around?
Quote Reply
Re: Is Rich Strauss still affiiated with Endurance Nation? [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
Rich is certainly missed by the old timers. He and Patrick made a great coaching team. I think he just got burnt out on triathlon 24-7 and wanted to pursue something new professionally.

I’m one of those old timers. That said, it’s still a fantastic team under Patrick’s leadership, with a terrific bunch of members!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
I've been with EN for 9 years. No, Rich left a year ago to pursue a completely new line of business in real estate.
Oh no! I loved all of his Podcasts, so technical and so brutally honest. I thought maybe he just took a time out from the podcasts for a while.

I am now -- sad!
Quote Reply
Re: Is Rich Strauss still affiiated with Endurance Nation? [pdxjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think he coaches. No idea what he does in addition if anything but his writing on coachgordo is very good and none of it is tri related
Quote Reply