Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Ironman store 75% off sale - has anyone gotten their stuff?
Quote | Reply
I bought some gear for the races I did last year when it went on the 75% off clearance sale. That was about 10 days ago... and nothing. The order is showing as in process. Not a word from their customer service.

I get that they might be not shipping particularly quickly due to the coronavirus situation, but why not drop an email explaining the situation? Lame.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Last edited by: alex_korr: Mar 29, 20 16:16
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman store 75% off sale - has anyone gotten their stuff? [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Exactly the same for me. About 10 days ago and have not seen or heard anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman store 75% off sale - has anyone gotten their stuff? [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had a buddy order some stuff and paid for 2 day shipping.
Took several days and he sent an email.
They finally responded and he also received his order.

So I guess very delayed.

He also was missing a backpack since it was sold out and he had to sort that out too.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman store 75% off sale - has anyone gotten their stuff? [bicyclpete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm impressed you found something in stock lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not yet. 75% off sale right before being sold...... get as much money as u can and run

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got few things, It took like 3 days the confirmation email. then it shipped pretty quickly. Order place on 3/19, received on 3/28, I pay standard shipping since i did not spend more than $100
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did order. Took 48 hours to get confirmation email. Showed up on my doorstep a week later.

Hail Purdue
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman store 75% off sale - has anyone gotten their stuff? [lessthaneight] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Made an order on 3/18. Got confirmation right away and shipped as promised.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman store 75% off sale - has anyone gotten their stuff? [HaydenHunter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
3/22 Two orders 1 "pending drop ship" and the other "processing"...23rd received emails confirming the orders and that has been all...

jump-ball if the show up i guess.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman store 75% off sale - has anyone gotten their stuff? [pots4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Order placed 3/25th, confirmation email came right away with „you get a note when ready to ship“ but that’s it so far.
But nothing’s gone from the cc neither.
We’ll see.

-shoki
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nope I have been waiting for 2 weeks now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I made two orders right after the sale opened- hard to turn down $40 Hokas if that is your shoe
First order came after 10 days- went back and picked up some bibs for cheap two days later and those are supposed to be here tomorrow-which would be roughly 14 days. 3 day shipping-not gonna happen-never did with them so not a Cov issue.
But hey if you can wait- some great deals to be had on training gear.

"There are no problems in life, just many leadership and learning opportunities." SED
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought a few things about 2 weeks ago. Still haven't received them either. :/

I might try and contact them and see what's going on.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman store 75% off sale - has anyone gotten their stuff? [marzrya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I finally emailed them. Here's what I got back.

Sarah Geissler (My Race Questions)
Mar 30, 1:51 PM EDT
Right now we are encountering fulfillment delays due to high volume of orders in our warehouse as well as general delays related to the COVID-19 situation. We are addressing the matter, however we currently anticipate a 5 - 10 day delay to all orders. We appreciate your patience during this time, and will work to answer any additional questions you may have in a timely manner.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tried to order, kept giving me a can't ship to your address error.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I heard that Love the Pain took over IM store operations.....
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman store 75% off sale - has anyone gotten their stuff? [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
I heard that Love the Pain took over IM store operations.....

don't you put that evil on them ricky bobby

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Their website now says that there is a 7-10 delay in their shipping. I placed an order on the 22nd and it hasn't shipped yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ironman....."Anything is Possible"......except getting your order shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman store 75% off sale - has anyone gotten their stuff? [Scottxs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally got my stuff today I ordered on 3-20-20. Now I need to wait for the Covid-19 possible transfer on box :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update - still nothing. Now they don't even bother answering emails.
I feel like opening a credit card dispute, this is such bullshit.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
alex_korr wrote:
Update - still nothing. Now they don't even bother answering emails.
I feel like opening a credit card dispute, this is such bullshit.

I ordered on 3/22 (2 orders-stuff for friends) 1st email confirmation on 23rd....then nothing, emailed them, received a reply, 5-10 day delay "its on its way"...this week, emailed then again on status pointing out its been 15 days-emailed back...5-10 days delay...finally get a "shipped" email, will arrive 4/10...nothing, turns out they ONLY created a shipping label...I assume I will eventually get the crap I don't need, but I have been bored working from home and this has become a game to me...I'm guessing in 2 weeks I may be surprised...

Should I ask about some POS AWA thingy they owe me as well?

Pots4
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We received partial order. I got my Ironman Florida finishers shirt and it had a Manatee on it?? Didn't know that but it's fine, my wife got a different colored bathing suit but she likes it. All the other stuff we ordered got cancelled so to "Inventory Problem". She received an email letting her know.

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got my 12 water bottles from a race I’ve never done for around $25 last week. My kids each get one, my wife gets one, so now I’ve got around two years worth of water bottles. Best deal I’ve ever gotten from Ironman!

Blog: http://262toboylstonstreet.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/NateThomasTri
Coaching: https://bybtricoaching.com/ - accepting athletes for 2023
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I order 5 items on 3/23 have not received them yet. Opened a ticket to ask a question about the order and as usual the reply had absolutely nothing to do with my question. Sent another message explaining my question (not that it needed explaining) and got another reply that had nothing to do with either one of my questions. Ironman Store customer service is among the worst in history. Nothing was better then when I noticed an order on my account for $158 dollars. Sent a message asking about this and letting them know I did not make that order. They replied by saying "thank you for your order, we appreciate your business". I sent another message after that reiterating that I did not make that order and they replied back and basically said "thank you for your business, please let us know if you have any issues with your order and we will correct them as soon as possible" WTF!!!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next