Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman race deferral
Quote | Reply
I don't know if I'm looking at their website correctly or if I'm missing something but can you only defer two races in the same calendar year? I still see no way that Lake Placid is going to happen but if someone makes a boneheaded and reckless decision to have the race what are my options as I will not be racing this year. Not only from the safety standpoint but the fact that many of us who are still working are putting in 60 plus hours a week and trying to figure out how to make it through the day let alone have any time to train.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman race deferral [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
I don't know if I'm looking at their website correctly or if I'm missing something but can you only defer two races in the same calendar year? I still see no way that Lake Placid is going to happen but if someone makes a boneheaded and reckless decision to have the race what are my options as I will not be racing this year. Not only from the safety standpoint but the fact that many of us who are still working are putting in 60 plus hours a week and trying to figure out how to make it through the day let alone have any time to train.

LP is in NY state so I doubt it's going to happen
Georgia or SD maybe
Quote Reply