Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman bike leg... wear the race suit or put on extra cycling shorts?
Quote | Reply
Typically I've put on an extra cycling shorts over my 1 piece trisuit just because its such a long ride... what does everyone do usually?
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman bike leg... wear the race suit or put on extra cycling shorts? [125mph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only tri suit.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman bike leg... wear the race suit or put on extra cycling shorts? [125mph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did my first race (HIM) in a De Soto one-pice today. It was amazing. Totally comfortable on the bike and run with no chafing or soreness. I felt like I could wear it forever. So, it may depend on the suit you have.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't change at all.

Jack

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What tri suit do you have?

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just the suit. Shorts and tri singlet. Just make sure the shorts have good chamois for that distance to avoid chaffing.
Quote Reply