Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Waiting List. Any luck?
Quote | Reply
I've put myself on several 70.3 waiting lists in the US but haven't received anything. Particularly, Haines City, Fl. Gulf Coast Florida and Virginia 70.3. Has anybody had any luck hearing from them? I know Haines City is out since it's this weekend.

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Waiting List. Any luck? [timr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am on waiting list for two 70.3 in Canada, IM Tremblant and IM Lake Placid. I also put myself on the waiting list for IMFrankfurt. Now responses to date, but all these events are totally uncertain.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got multiple athletes n multiple waitlists, call it 8-10 athletes and probably >25 races.

Total collective responses on if they are getting into a race so far are exactly 0

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On the waitlist for Boulder 70.3. Doubt I'll get in, but Colorado is set to remove all COVID restrictions in 30 days... So by the time the race rolls around, they may open the field up.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Waiting List. Any luck? [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been told not to expect anything opening up. This email I just received supports that information.

"Hi Tim,

Thank you for reaching out about our waitlists. Currently there are no slots available for 2021 IRONMAN 70.3 Virginia Blue Ridge and unfortunately, we will not be opening any slots for the 2021 event. We appreciate your interest in our events and we sincerely apologize. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Best wishes,
Taylor
Athlete Services
-----------------------------
IRONMAN®| Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series"

Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Waiting List. Any luck? [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Such a shame, because I have an entry to boulder 70.3 and don't really want to do it. I really wish there was a way to transfer registrations this year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I went on the waitlist for Tulsa after Texas got canceled again. I just heard from IM that I can do it if I wish. No thanks! Need more time than that.

Here is what I emailed them on March 21st:
Dear Ironman,

With the Texas race being canceled/postponed for the third time I am requesting that my entry get transferred to the Tulsa race on May 23 2021. I am currently on the waitlist for that race and would really appreciate if a transfer could occur. I don't believe I will be ably to attend the Texas race in October.

Thanks in advance for consideration,

Mark DeSatterlee

They replied "sucks to be you" or something like that.
Screw Texas, I'm going to Indiana.
Last edited by: mdtrihard: May 15, 21 4:25
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Waiting List. Any luck? [mdtrihard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See you in Indiana as well.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just FYI, I just got an email for IMCDA there are spots if you were on the waitlist. First come first serve it sounds like.
Quote Reply