Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman VR 14 - Rouvy race won't show in IM VR account
Quote | Reply
Hi Everyone,

I did the Ironman VR 14 Challenger division race this morning but my 20k Rouvy race(Superseal sprint) is not showing in my IM VR account. The 1.5k and 5k runs are in there with no issue and I've done dozens of Rouvy rides prior to today that have synced to the IM VR account. My warmup ride in Rouvy also synced with my IM VR account, but i deleted that ride thinking that maybe it was somehow blocking my race from moving into my IM VR account.

Even though i don't think its a Rouvy issue, i did contact Rouvy about this simply because I found a way to get in touch with them. I believe I've read somewhere that contacting Rouvy for help is like sending a request ticket into a blackhole though:) P'raps I'm a dumbass but I can't find a way to contact Ironman or Sport Heroes about this. Do any of you have an email address for IM or Sport heroes that is the "helpdesk" for these VR race technical issues?

Thanks!
Last edited by: Torrent: Jul 10, 20 13:43
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman VR 14 - Rouvy race won't show in IM VR account [Torrent] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmanvr@ironman.com I’ve reached out to them and they are responsive.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman VR 14 - Rouvy race won't show in IM VR account [rsbe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok perfect, thanks. Very much appreciated!
Quote Reply