Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Texas - Woodlands Area Lunch/Dinner Options - Foodies
Quote | Reply
Thanks in advance!

What places in the woodlands would you recommend for Thursday/Friday Lunch and Thursday evening dinner?
-For Lunch would be seeking sandwich, soup, salad, options.
-For Dinner would be seeking a sit down style place.

Side note...What is the good burger joint near the canal/mall area?

Cheers!
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Texas - Woodlands Area Lunch/Dinner Options - Foodies [unicat141] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For burgers in that area our favorite is The Counter in Market Street (across from the Hyatt hotel). There's also BurgeFi around the corner from the finish line. It's ok but not a favorite for our family.

For lunch in the same area there's a Pot Belly (Market Street) and a Which Which (near finish line). There's a soup and salad place near the mall but I've never been there. Generally not a fan of salad buffet type places.

There are plenty of other places to choose from but those are off the top of my head and in the categories you asked about. Do a quick search from "dining near waterway square" or "dining near market street" and you'll get a pretty good idea of what's available.

Let me know if you have any questions about anything specific. If you've got a car there are other option available as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Texas - Woodlands Area Lunch/Dinner Options - Foodies [unicat141] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a fan of the Guadalajara Mexican place. Might want to wait until post race for that one though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd sign up for the race as an excuse to park my butt at Pappasitos it's part of a chain (mostly in Texas). It's awesome and consistent Tex-Mex. As is typical for eateries in Texas; a single portion can feed a hungry family of 5! Must have a Negro Modelo (or 2). This place is SO good I'm glad they aren't in California (I'd have to just mail them my paycheck).

Have a fun+successful IM - wish I was there.

I saw this on a white board in a window box at my daughters middle school...
List of what life owes you:
1. __________
2. __________
3. __________
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check out Hubbel and Hudson Kitchen for lunch.

Other good ones are Escalantes, Yucatan Taco Stand, Bella Green, Local Pour, Grub Burger Bar.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.yelp.com/biz/pappadeaux-seafood-kitchen-conroe
Quote Reply