Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Coeur d'Alene Deferral Request To St George - No Response from Ironman
Quote | Reply
Looking for any advise or recommendations from forum readers on how to contact Ironman other than standard email addresses. Auto generated return emails with ticket numbers is the only response. It's been almost a month and many emails with zero response.

I completed my deferral request from CDA Ironman to St George Ironman on March 26th and have not received any further updates or correspondence from Ironman to complete the registraton for St George 2022. It is an incredibly hopeless feeling that not one email to CDA or St George Ironman has been answered. Nobody is home.

Does anyone have suggestions for alternate contacts to CDA or St George Ironman other than the standard cda@ironman.com and stgeorge@ironman.com email addresses?

Much appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Coeur d'Alene Deferral Request To St George - No Response from Ironman [GordonTriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CDA@ironman.com they were very responsive to me two weeks ago on my deferral request. I am a Canadian and with the border still closed it is impossible for me to attend the race. I know of others that have had good luck with this as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Coeur d'Alene Deferral Request To St George - No Response from Ironman [GordonTriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi - I was in the same boat. I finally added both CDA@ironman.com AND stgeorge@ironman.com to my follow up email. Got the registration link the next day.

BUT I can't complete my registration because my USAT membership expired on 4/29/2022 (8 days before the race). I'd suggest renewing now before you email so that it loads since USAT's new website doesn't seem to talk to anyone yet...

KJ
Swim and Triathlon Coach
AllTerrainEndurance.com
KJ@allterrainendurance.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a similar experience with IM WI. I ended up putting in a support ticket on ironman.com (login, click support I think) and that was addressed. Maybe give it a shot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I requested a deferral at end of April and had it changed to St George within 10 days.

Team Zoot So Cal
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Coeur d'Alene Deferral Request To St George - No Response from Ironman [Karl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I completed my registration for St George yesterday. Thanks for the responses. Tried all the suggestions and not sure which one worked. Thanks again!
Quote Reply