Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman 70.3 World Championships in 2021 in St. George.
Quote | Reply
Are we doing an Ironman 70.3 WC next year? You know, the one in St. George?

I went to Ironman.com and searched for the world championships 70.3 2021 and I get information on 2022 in Taupō. https://www.ironman.com/...3-world-championship

Are we skipping 2021? I feel like we are skipping 2021. I need 2021!!!

Sincerely,
~
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 World Championships in 2021 in St. George. [TildeVonPanache] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I gained a spot to 2021 70.3 WC St. George via the Ironman VR series recently. Ironman emailed me an active.com signup link which I completed (and paid!) so I'm in assuming its actually held.

tinman
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 World Championships in 2021 in St. George. [TildeVonPanache] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TildeVonPanache wrote:
I need 2021!!!

~

What you need is a vaccine.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 World Championships in 2021 in St. George. [tinman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tinman wrote:
I gained a spot to 2021 70.3 WC St. George via the Ironman VR series recently. Ironman emailed me an active.com signup link which I completed (and paid!) so I'm in assuming its actually held.

What was the date?

Me: https://carnivoreendurance.blogspot.com/...ever-comes-next.html

Latest: Colorectal Cancer is in the News Again. Don't Blame Red Meat
https://carnivoreendurance.blogspot.com/...news-again-dont.html
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 World Championships in 2021 in St. George. [Birdmantris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From the Active emails and the emails about the 2020 cancellation. 2021 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship, in St. George, Utah, USA on 17 - 18 September 2021

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 World Championships in 2021 in St. George. [mstewarttri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mstewarttri wrote:
From the Active emails and the emails about the 2020 cancellation. 2021 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship, in St. George, Utah, USA on 17 - 18 September 2021

Interesting that is a Friday-Saturday. Must be a religious thing.

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 World Championships in 2021 in St. George. [Once-a-miler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Once-a-miler wrote:
mstewarttri wrote:

Interesting that is a Friday-Saturday. Must be a religious thing.

For sure. Now, with qualifying condensed to the first part of 2021, will Ironman just be giving them away?
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 World Championships in 2021 in St. George. [lyla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Must be giving them away, I got a slot through the Virtual races. Uh, thanks?
😜

Team Zoot So Cal
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 World Championships in 2021 in St. George. [mstewarttri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damnit. I really wanted to race that but my IMChatt got rolled to next year and it's the weekend after. I guess I can rule out World's 70.3 now. That will affect my early season 70.3 races giving me more time to chill.

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 World Championships in 2021 in St. George. [tinman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tinman wrote:

Reminds me of a joke my father told me once....

Fella walks to church with his 3 legged Greyhound. Ties the dog up outside and opens the door looking around for the confessional box.

As the he walks over to repent his sins he notices a strange knocking coming from the box. Upon pulling back the curtain there is Father O'Reilly, trousers around his ankles, masturbating vigorously.

Father O'Reilly is so embarrassed he jumps up, apologising profusely and begs for forgiveness from the man. The sinner - thinking quickly offers to absolve Father O'Reilly of his own sins IF he agrees to purchase his 3 legged Greyhound for 200 Pounds.....

Later that evening Father O'Reilly walks into his local, The Golden Fleece, for his usual evening pint of stout. Upon walking into the bar with his newly acquired best friend who he'd called 'Flipflop', he enthusiastically explains to the barman he'd bought Flipflop for 200 pounds earlier that day.

To which the barman exclaims 'For the love of God Father - somebody must have seen you coming!"

:)

http://www.sweat7.com
Facebook Page: Sweat7
Twitter: @sweat7coaching
Last edited by: salmonsteve: Aug 25, 20 19:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I qualified for 2020 and got the option to defer to 2022 Taupo or transfer my entry to 2021 St George, which i opted for. Completed the Active link etc, so hopefully it's going ahead!
Quote Reply