Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion
Quote | Reply
Today it's the guys. It's going to be an awesome race. Another all nighter in the schedule.

Stream: https://www.facebook.com/...eos/478820066303752/
Tracker: https://bit.ly/2k5Fl1H
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Men's will be a great race just as the women's was. Really looking forward to seeing how it unfolds out of the swim. Wonder if we'll see any changes to how they officiate the early parts of the course. Still not sure I'd of handed out that one penalty - but it's done now and can't be changed. Did she deserve it, I guess so, did others deserve to be pinged if that was the bar, yup. Be interesting today.

http://www.sweat7.com
Facebook Page: Sweat7
Twitter: @sweat7coaching
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [salmonsteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
salmonsteve wrote:
Men's will be a great race just as the women's was. Really looking forward to seeing how it unfolds out of the swim. Wonder if we'll see any changes to how they officiate the early parts of the course. Still not sure I'd of handed out that one penalty - but it's done now and can't be changed. Did she deserve it, I guess so, did others deserve to be pinged if that was the bar, yup. Be interesting today.

Nail them all...mesage to the kona blue train Lol
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TulkasTri wrote:
Today it's the guys. It's going to be an awesome race. Another all nighter in the schedule.

Stream: https://www.facebook.com/...eos/478820066303752/
Tracker: https://bit.ly/2k5Fl1H

my sleep will be soooooo screwed up by tomorrow. i wound up with about 5 hours between three sleep sessions for “last night” and i’m sure i’ll get less “tonight”!

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm just going to bail, get up at 5am, and then watch it semi live. No ST looking though, for sure someone will start a thread, Brownlee does it again!!!

The only real drawback is that I dont get to banter with you guys live, and we get to see if our 1/2 time predictions come true or not. Oh well, I gotta sleep or I'm a shitbag to my family all day...
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Oh well, I gotta sleep or I'm a shitbag to my family all day...

the way i see this, this and kona are the only two sporting events all year i MUST watch if at all possible. if the fam doesn’t understand they need to spend some time with some of the crazy avid sports fans!

Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ya, kona for sure is a gone day for wife and family. She is good with that(calls herself a Kona widow), and of course I dont have to lose sleep for it either. IT's hard enough that they are losing most of the morning with this one, so I will get up as early as possible to catch up. And I get to fast forward through the few spots where it drags on, or some ad is playing...
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monty....I tried to ‘rewind’ the race a few times yesterday but there didn’t seem to be a slider bar that allowed you to watch it anything other than live. Just warning you in case it doesn’t work for you either...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
damon.lebeouf wrote:
monty wrote:

the way i see this, this and kona are the only two sporting events all year i MUST watch if at all possible. if the fam doesn’t understand they need to spend some time with some of the crazy avid sports fans!

Not that I'm trying to back door brag or anything ;) but the race is 5pm on a Sunday afternoon here in NZ, the wife and kids are overseas, and I don't teach period 1 tomorrow. Living the dream - bring on the racing.

Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [salmonsteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
salmonsteve wrote:
damon.lebeouf wrote:
monty wrote:

Not that I'm trying to back door brag or anything ;) but the race is 5pm on a Sunday afternoon here in NZ, the wife and kids are overseas, and I don't teach period 1 tomorrow. Living the dream - bring on the racing.

Hahaha....

Yep,2:30pm here in Coolum on the Sunshine Coast and I have settled in on the couch for an epic afternoon/evening/night with Nice,the Vuelta and the Ashes all laid out perfectly on the schedule..

Might even order pizza. :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another trash night of commentary with Lovato and Griesbauer!

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheStroBro wrote:
so far they are on par with last night!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Blummefeld 3 Rd in the swim so far.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And lange in 4th
Last edited by: pk: Sep 7, 19 22:18
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amberger out front, i was kinda thinking that was gonna be the case. Ali 2nd.

Every time i watch the pros swim i wonder how can they swim so fast. Their arms are a blur!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Things Lovato doesn't need to talk about: Bib numbers for Nice. Everyone running the same distance in transition.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Woohoo!

Kanute first out of T1!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kienle 3.37 down
Dreitz 2.47
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheStroBro wrote:

I don't mind them and I am not a fan of the US accent to be honest. I would prefer to listen to these two than the ITU commentators of late.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pro men just rode past our hotel. Either I am very mistaken on the draft zone or every single guy was drafting. Ali couldn't have been more than 2 bike lengths behind Kanute. Oddly enough, Lange was one of the only ones not drafting.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [APKTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think brownlee is going crush this course.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [APKTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gustav Iden riding a road bike...hahahahahahahahaha

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But he is gone now...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think from what they said for the ladies race the marshals were being a bit more forgiving in certain spots regarding drafting where it was a more climbing area where drafting doesn’t matter.

Last edited by: damon.lebeouf: Sep 7, 19 22:45
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Nice World Championship Men Race Discussion [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha, Brownlee breaking away uphill.... with a disc... BMANX is right, theres no excuse not to use one when some discs are 900grams
Quote Reply

Prev Next