Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman 2021 Coeur d'Alene Registration non-existent so far
Quote | Reply
Am I the only who read the various press releases from multiple sources saying that registration for the full was going to open July 1? I will caveat that after reading a blurb on the official website that July 1 registration was never mentioned however a few local newspapers reported that.

Scrolling through the official website there is no mention of a full distance race. Any ideas?

Unrelated note, has anyone tried the New Balance TC Fuel carbon shoe yet? Or better yet have they run in both the Saucony Endorphin Pro and the New Balance TC Fuel and can offer a honest opinion?

Another unrelated note, really enjoying watching the YouTube channel of Seth James DeMoor run and review a bunch of different shoes? Helps that the majority are neutral shoes. Interesting that he is not a big fan of Brooks.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 2021 Coeur d'Alene Registration non-existent so far [Uno_mas!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In a period where four races just got cancelled, they're probably trying to build options for those of us who already paid for our races.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 2021 Coeur d'Alene Registration non-existent so far [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheStroBro wrote:
In a period where four races just got cancelled, they're probably trying to build options for those of us who already paid for our races.

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 2021 Coeur d'Alene Registration non-existent so far [Uno_mas!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When IM St. George was cancelled in the spring, one of the options was to transfer to Coeur d'Alene 2021. I'd bet over half the field transferred to Coeur d'Alene, I know that I did. I suspect that some of the other cancellations have also been offered that arrangement.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 2021 Coeur d'Alene Registration non-existent so far [driver_ian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now we are back to the days when an IM would fill before actually being open to the public!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply