Question: Does anyone have any solutions for routing two cables through one internal routing hole? I could try running both derailleur cables through one, or the brake and front derailleur cable through the slightly larger brake hole. Perhaps there are ferrules or stops that make this possible.
- Frame is a Marin Gestalt 3 (2017) (viewable here: https://www.marinbikes.com/...bikes/2017-gestalt-3)
- The build is 2 by 10 speed Shimano 105, compact crank, mechanical disc brakes.
- I know there are ways to route a cable externally (using zip ties, or Problem Solvers brand cable stops etc.).
- Ultimately I may convince him to go with a 1-by setup.
- I know there's the $1000 solution with SRAM wifi or Di2, but those are way out of budget and his knowledge as a beginner rider.
Thanks for any info or ideas you have. I know there might not be a perfect solution, but I do know that Slowtwitch is one of the most knowledgable places for asking!