Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Intensity factor (IF) possible on Garmin wearables data screens?
Quote | Reply
Has anyone figured out a way to display your intensity factor on any of the Garmin running watches? More specifically the Fenix or 920XT?
Thx!
Quote Reply
Re: Intensity factor (IF) possible on Garmin wearables data screens? [Y-Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure what model Fenix, but on my fr945 then go into the data screen setup, then it's in power>advanced.
Quote Reply
Re: Intensity factor (IF) possible on Garmin wearables data screens? [Duncan74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duncan74 wrote:
Not sure what model Fenix, but on my fr945 then go into the data screen setup, then it's in power>advanced.

I’m on a Fenix 5X Plus
I’m trying to get IF on my running data screens.
I’m seeing no POWER option in the data screens setting.
Quote Reply
Re: Intensity factor (IF) possible on Garmin wearables data screens? [Y-Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IF isn’t a running metric though.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Intensity factor (IF) possible on Garmin wearables data screens? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
IF isn’t a running metric though.

Must just be a TrainingPeaks computation on the running side then b/c I definitely have running IF (afterwards) in TPeaks but wanted it “real-time” on my wrist while running.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you use a stryd?
Quote Reply
Re: Intensity factor (IF) possible on Garmin wearables data screens? [imswimmer328] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
imswimmer328 wrote:
Do you use a stryd?

I do not.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Suunto watches are able to display running IF and normalized graded pace in one of their SuuntoPlus widgets. I realize it’s not relevant to a Fenix, but thought I’d put this here as an FYI in case others have the same question but aren’t using Garmin.
Quote Reply
Re: Intensity factor (IF) possible on Garmin wearables data screens? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, speed Reading and trying to be helpful.

You're right of course.
Quote Reply