Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Installer question for Original/Performance Endless Pool owners in New England
Quote | Reply
Who here had an Endless pool installed by someone in New England or upper state New York? I'm talking about an original or Performance/High Performance pool, not the spa pools which come as one piece. I just got an installation quote for close to $6K for a High Performance pool with a manual pool cover, UV light, fit@home app, and a couple mirrors. I remember reading somewhere it being more like $3500 but with a few more accessories and travel I was figuring around $4500.

What did you pay for installation? Can you recommend anyone in the Northeast of the US? Ours is coming this September and trying to line up an installer.

ETA: feel free to PM me if you feel more comfortable

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Last edited by: Triingtotrain: Apr 5, 21 9:39
Quote Reply
Re: Installer question for Original/Performance Endless Pool owners in New England [Triingtotrain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seriously no one in the North East of the US has a Performance or High Performance Endless Pool??

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Quote Reply
Re: Installer question for Original/Performance Endless Pool owners in New England [Triingtotrain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife and I put ours together and then moved after a year and I took it apart and loaded everything into a POD and then had a certified installer put it back together at our new house. Above ground in the garage. paid $3500, performance model with skirting and manual cover. They did a good job, better than we did the first time, took them 3 days where it took us almost a month doing it on weekends. It was worth not having to do it again. We are in the southwest not New England.
Last edited by: tri3ba: Apr 7, 21 10:56
Quote Reply