Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Inspiration for Sprints during bike endurance ride
Quote | Reply
I recently started adding a few very short sprints to my long endurance rides and found a new method to inspire me. I ride in a rural area not to far from my house with mostly freshly resurfaced roads but to stay out of the traffic I have to make loops that are about 6 miles each, On my first lap I noticed this dog (mean looking black hybrid model mostly pit bull) barking at me from the side of a house, the house is located by one of the 90 degree turns I have to make so my speed is reduced. On my second lap the chase was on and so was my first sprint. This dog is fast kept with the chase for about the time length I wanted my sprints to be. Wow what inspiration, sprint or be eaten by cujo. He got a little smarter with each lap and started to lead me, which increased the intesity of the sprint. Thanks to this dog I was highly motivated to complete my goal of adding short sprints to my endurance ride.

Who needs all this high tech equipment to give them feedback??? KISS no bite marks = goal obtained
Last edited by: Stewart: Apr 28, 03 9:24
Quote Reply