Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Innerforce Sports Custom Tri Kits
Quote | Reply
I believe in giving good folks credit for doing good work. I worked with Juan over at Innerforce Sports on designing a custom two piece tri kit in memory of my Mom who passed away from breast cancer in 2006. I told Juan I wanted a breast cancer them and some color ideas and he went to work.

I was able to make multiple changes to the original design with Juan and his designers with them sending renderings back to me within an hour or two, or sometimes in under 5 minutes. After a few days of tweaking the design, I was satisfied and placed my order. I received email notifications throughout the process regarding design, manufacturing stage, and shipping status.

I received my kit today and am quite simply impressed. The quality is top notch, great materials, sharp design, and wonderful color matching compared to the digital design. I took my measurements and sent them to Juan prior to ordering and the sizing is right on the money. The pad is the perfect thickness and am looking forward to testing it out on a longer ride.

In summary, if you are considering a custom tri kit, give Juan a shot over at Innerforce. I truly believe they can design anything you can dream up and will work closely with you to get it just right. I’m sure I got on his nerves from time to time throughout the process, but he was always cordial and prompt in responding.

I really can not think of anything negative to say about the experience. The only unknown is how well the kit holds up over the long term, though I think it will be fine.

Sorry for the lengthy review; however, I know this forum is big on giving the good guys their due. Innerforce Sports is definitely one of the good guys.
Quote Reply
Re: Innerforce Sports Custom Tri Kits [Parkland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was looking into getting a custom kit from them one of these days, good to hear about the experience. Would you mind posting a picture...would love to see it.
Quote Reply
Re: Innerforce Sports Custom Tri Kits [Parkland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know it probably varies on what you order, but how much do they charge for something like that?
Quote Reply
Re: Innerforce Sports Custom Tri Kits [cdoug55] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ll try and get a picture up, I’ll have to wait until I have laptop access. I wore the shorts on an hour long trainer ride and they felt great.
Quote Reply
Re: Innerforce Sports Custom Tri Kits [tyme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri singlet, tri shorts, and shipping came out to around $175 during Black Friday sale. I think around $200 without the discount for my options. One piece kits and long sleeve tri tops are more expensive. Still a good deal in my opinion.
Quote Reply