Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Infinit Nutrition product review.
Quote | Reply
A couple of weeks ago Tom D. posted a question about infinit nutrition, and if anyone had tried it. I responded by saying I didn't care for the taste of the product they supplied to local race company here in Ohio. I decided to give the custom formulated product a try as it was supposed to be different than the race formula.

2 weeks ago I ordered some of the "Fluid Energizer" and I love everything about the product. I am one of those racers that needs to keep a simple nutrition plan otherwise I get it all screwed up. The ability to customize the product for exactly my desires really helps alot. Infinit gives you the ability make your own formula based on height,weight,training time, sweat rate, and many variables that are unique to the individual. You can even add protien, and caffeine to the formula if you like. The best part for me is the ability to control the strength of the "taste" the product has. I HATE that sticky sweet taste late in the day. Also it doesn't make the sticky mess carbo pro does.

Check out the website http://www.infinitnutrition.com you can even order a trial size to make sure the product is right for you.

I almost forgot the most important thing, GREAT customer service, and super fast shipping. A huge advantage for me because carbo pro has to come from california and is a 5 day ship point to me in Ohio.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply