Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Infinit Nutrition PSA
Quote | Reply
Placed an order recently with Infinit? Just a word of warning that shipping times seem to be at least 5 business days from the time you order, maybe more, if you never call to ask where your order is.....
I placed an order on May 8th. I received an email on May 10 stating it's almost ready to go out. The order status when you check the account online is COMPLETE. And a tracking number is provided. But there was no movement on that tracking number. I expected to receive the order about one week after initially placing it, so I was giving it time in the event there was an error with the tracking somehow. I finally called on May 15th to inquire and was told initially they would move it to the top of the list, making no guarantee of when it actually would ship out. Wait, whaaaat?! A week production time without any indication as such before ordering is acceptable? Sorry, it's the beginning of the season and they've just been swamped, they said. After voicing more of my frustration that my order just sat there for a week without any notice and that I need the product to race soon - they agreed to 2nd day air the formula. So, technically I suppose I was made whole. But there were no efforts to go beyond that and retain my future loyalty. I will look to explore other nutrition options when this bag runs out. So for anyone who was a former Infinit user.....what are you using now instead?
Quote Reply
Re: Infinit Nutrition PSA [A527G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Infinit and sticking with it. Custom forulas are slower. Ready made ships quickly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Infinit. I just plan accordingly and order early. Since it is custom, I assume it will take longer than off-the-shelf product.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also love Infinite. Every time I've ordered it has shipped within a few days. I only order custom so I expect it will take some time depending on how many orders have been placed. I also know during their yearly BOGO sale, they tell you that it could take 2-3 weeks to fill the order due to high order volume (I know that's not the case here, just another data point on it sometimes taking longer than expected for orders). Personally I tend to get spoiled with Amazon Prime and sometimes have to remind myself that not every online company can get you products that quickly...
Quote Reply
Re: Infinit Nutrition PSA [ttusomeone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I get it, it's custom. And when they have the BOGO sale, I'd definitely expect a long lead time. But I just couldn't fathom that a week passes without any indication that they're behind or backlogged. I'm more bothered by the lack of notice than the actual delay - just tell me in the order confirmation email that "we're swamped and it may take up to xx business days." Anyways, good to hear some other opinions. And you're right, definitely spoiled by Amazon Prime!
Quote Reply
Re: Infinit Nutrition PSA [ttusomeone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree the custom orders take some more time.

I normally use the pre-made formulas because of that. The Speed and Jet Fuel are my favorites and I can find them locally.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
infinIT can't plan for when their customers place orders, to be able to produce instant turnaround for everyone.

You can plan when you need your custom formula, so that you always have some for your big day.

"Poor planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on our part." Yet that's what they did once they were informed of your dire need. They also ate the extra shipping cost.

Is there some sort of guarantee they provide that indicates maximum turnaround?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Infinit Nutrition PSA [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't ordered a custom formula in quite a while.

Is the lead time stated somewhere when the order is placed?
Quote Reply
Re: Infinit Nutrition PSA [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jaretj wrote:

“Orders placed after 7:30 AM EST will be processed the following business day.”

I’m sure someone will want to argue semantics of what “processed” means....but obviously based on that statement, I felt like my order was being shipped out the next day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A527G wrote:
jaretj wrote:

“Orders placed after 7:30 AM EST will be processed the following business day.”

I’m sure someone will want to argue semantics of what “processed” means....but obviously based on that statement, I felt like my order was being shipped out the next day.

If they had meant "shipped," they would have said "shipped."

You had an urgent need for a product. You failed to check when that product would get to you. Don't slam the company for your failure to take responsibility for your need.

(a satisfied infinIT customer for a decade)

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used Infinit for one order. It hurt my stomach.

I'm now much happier with scratch and solid calories.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Infinit Nutrition PSA [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like Scratch when I'm only riding but if I have to run afterwards...not so much.

Just shows how one product works well for some and not for others.
Quote Reply
Re: Infinit Nutrition PSA [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the boost and happy to answer any questions about Skratch! Not knocking them since they do a custom blend but any Skratch order received before 4pm MT ships out same day and if you are in a pinch (hey, we get it, life happens) we can get it to you fast! Always happy to help here!

info@skratchlabs.com
800-735-8904
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have worked with Infinit for about five years and my experiences have been extremely good. Their products work well for me and the customer service has always been extraordinarily great. Sorry that things haven't worked out for you, but this is literally the very first time I have heard of someone who has had issues.
Quote Reply
Re: Infinit Nutrition PSA [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last 3 off the shelf orders have taken 2 weeks to receive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tailwind user. Can't complain and they seem to have great customer service (in aus anyway)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
So, technically I suppose I was made whole. /quote].
No "technically" about it, you were made whole, what else did you want them to do?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The last off the shelf order I placed took over 2 weeks to arrive, and the shipping was not cheap. However, I love Infinit and have no plans to switch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm an Infinit believer as well. Haven't had any shipping issues. Although, I have considered trying Tailwind or EFS-Pro. Anyone made the switch?
Last edited by: Rossguy: May 25, 18 10:04
Quote Reply
Re: Infinit Nutrition PSA [Brett runs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brett runs wrote:
Tailwind user. Can't complain and they seem to have great customer service (in aus anyway)

Wow, this thread is an Infinit love fest.

For me, they started rough as I had issues with their fist two bags that they swore could not have been related to their protein mix. Once I removed that, no issues. So I was a loyal user for many years. Then I had two bags there just weren't right (hurt stomach by the end of the end of the first bottle).

Switched to Tailwind last year and have had zero issues. EVER.
Quote Reply
Re: Infinit Nutrition PSA [Rossguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Long time Infinit custom blend user for IM's. Tried Tailwind for my last IM and had no issues. Sticking with Tailwind for now because it's cheaper and easier to get.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm trying out Infinit for the first time. Just starting to get into longer distances. I got a few samples from my coach. I did well with them. I ordered the same stock blends that I had tested on Tuesday afternoon. They arrived yesterday. So, I'm pretty happy with that turn around time for the shelf product. I'm sure custom blends will take longer. I just didn't see a need to switch from what I had tried that worked well.

https://www.strava.com/athletes/23685202
Quote Reply