Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Iban Mayo can TT too
Quote | Reply
This should be interesting, with a strong group of climbers and a pretty good TT rider himself, Mayo is poised to get on the podium. He's 25 years old too. This certainly isn't his last tour, but certainly his last with Euskatel.

very exciting!

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply
Re: Iban Mayo can TT too [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]This should be interesting, with a strong group of climbers and a pretty good TT rider himself, Mayo is poised to get on the podium. He's 25 years old too. This certainly isn't his last tour, but certainly his last with Euskatel.

very exciting![/reply]

Actually, Mayo has said that the president of Euskatel is working on keeping him, and he will wait for that effort, but I agree with you that it is more likely he'll leave.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Re: Iban Mayo can TT too [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know if Mayo can mix with the Armstrong's and Millars in the longer TT's.

In the Dauphine he was close to them but it contained a couple of climbs and was only 30km or so long.

But it will certainly be interesting to see how he goes. I'm sure LA will want a bit more of a buffer before they hit the Pyrenees, because Mr Mayo will no doubt have another shot, particularly with the home ground advantage.
Quote Reply