Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I rode 112 miles and all i got was this 2nd degree burn
Quote | Reply
So it was rainy at the beginning of my ride here in FL (spring break), but the clouds parted and quickly i was in the noon sun, without sunscreen (totally forgot). After i got home, i looked down at my arms and... blisters. Owww. I am never gonna do that again, this hurts, i havent been able to work out because my arms and legs are sore. Guess i learned the hard way.
Quote Reply
Re: I rode 112 miles and all i got was this 2nd degree burn [apolack1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It could be worse. They're predicting the possibility of snow up here.
Quote Reply
Re: I rode 112 miles and all i got was this 2nd degree burn [apolack1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Makes me think of the one and only time I used Nair.

Possibility of snow? I don't know where you are, but we got socked with about 8 inches in the last 2 days in northern Ohio. It'll be gone by Saturday, though.

Quote Reply
Re: I rode 112 miles and all i got was this 2nd degree burn [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh sure..the Ottawa guy rubs it in...feel like I've been shovelling all day. Frickin lake effect. But the warmth is coming once more...snow be gone dammit I wanna ride my bike.
Quote Reply
Re: I rode 112 miles and all i got was this 2nd degree burn [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry about your burns.

The weather has been horrible here as well ;-)

10-Day Forecast Printable Forecast Daytime High /
Overnight Low (°F)
Precip. % Tonight
Mar 17 Clear 52° 0 % Thu
Mar 18 Partly Cloudy 78°/48° 0 % Fri
Mar 19 Partly Cloudy 76°/50° 0 % Sat
Mar 20 Partly Cloudy 82°/52° 0 % Sun
Mar 21 Partly Cloudy 77°/51° 10 % Mon
Mar 22 Partly Cloudy 73°/48° 10 % Tue
Mar 23 Partly Cloudy 67°/47° 10 % Wed
Mar 24 Mostly Sunny 67°/46° 10 % Thu
Mar 25 Partly Cloudy 66°/47° 10 % Fri
Mar 26 Partly Cloudy 65°/47° 20 %

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: I rode 112 miles and all i got was this 2nd degree burn [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ah Hid...were it possible to beat a person through the internet..you'd never see it coming...bad bad man....unless you take freeloading Canadians in as strays....and you live near that Becca person.
Quote Reply