Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I can't resist the temptation!
Quote | Reply
One of the things I wanted to concentrate on this year was cleaning up my diet -- eating less fast food, preparing more of my own food, eating out less, the whole bit. I've done pretty good so far -- wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, baked chicken, tuna, stuff like that. I brought my lunch to work today -- can of tuna in spring water and a Clif Bar (chocolate brownie; looks like poo but didn't taste too bad). I went to the kitchen to get a can opener for the tuna and lo and behold, there they were -- two large pizzas from Pizza Hut. One meat lover's, one pepperoni -- both favorites of mine. They are back there for the whole office to enjoy. I'm trying to resist the temptation, but I find myself weakening by the moment. I went ahead and ate the tuna and Clif Bar, but I'm still hungry, and there's free pizza 15 yards from me. I don't know if I'll be able to resist . . .

RP
Quote Reply
Re: I can't resist the temptation! [Robert Preston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ouch!

I feel your pain - there is a big ol' pink box o' Donuts within 50 steps of me.

We have to be strong - or combine them - now that's a feast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One of my favourite quotes:

"I can resist anything ... except temptation."

Oscar Wilde

Mikel
Quote Reply
THUD! [OCTriGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you hear that? That was me falling off the wagon. I gave in and gobbled up two pieces of meat lover's. There's more back there, so I my backsliding may not be over. I was going to ride the trainer for 45:00 today. I guess now I'll have to up it to a full hour. Not that that will burn all the calories I've just taken in, but it will make me feel a little better.

RP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd like a large, thick crust, with doughnuts, extra fat and a side of cholesterol to go. Yes, I'd like fries with that.
Quote Reply