Prev Next
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [johnnie cocaine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Easy....sponges on the run course...nuff said
Quote Reply
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [TriSolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriSolo wrote:
I can't imagine ever peeing on myself but I have to ask, isn't it itchy?

I thought it might be itchy also, but it was not. I think I was pretty well hydrated (as evidenced by peeing on myself 4 or times) so everything coming out was pretty clear. I would imagine if things were a little "thicker/smellier" that it might itch a little.

Not sure if it was from the urine, but the pad in my bib shorts got f'ed up. Around mile 80, I reached down to see why I had so much pad bunched up in the front (I ride an Adamo saddle and this is not uncommon for me when I ride in something with a cycling-type pad.) The entire pad was dislodged from the seam. The pad cover was still in place. There was still lycra under my ass, but the pad was not going back in place.
I ended up throwing them away after the race (they were free).
Quote Reply
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [timboricki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When it is time to clean the shoes.
Throw em in the dishwasher.

2017 Cervelo P2
2017 Cervelo S2
itraininla.com
#itraininla
Quote Reply
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [gymrat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this is too good a thread to die at such a young age. the OP posted this Friday when things are slow. thought I'd revive it so others can enjoy it as much as the rest of us
Quote Reply
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [gymrat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gymrat wrote:
When it is time to clean the shoes.
Throw em in the dishwasher.

Theres something about urine splashing around my dishwasher in the load before I put all my drinking glasses in it that I find uncomfortable! (please tell me you don't run a mixed load!) But to each their own... I'm sure in reality its perfectly safe at the temps that exist in dishwashers everything probably gets pretty sterilized in the end. I'll stick to washing my shoes in the sink however.
Quote Reply
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [Nickwisdom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just read this whole thread and laughed my ass off the whole time. My roommates thought i lost it but they are into tri's so they didnt understand the comedy. Some of these stories are better than comedians especially the one about the "wild beaver". Kudo's to everyone on this thread and a big thumbs up to anyone that has mastered the piss on the move.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
im at work reading this forum during lunch and i am cracking up in my cubicle... this weekend also was the first time i pissed myself during a race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
also this weekend i did my first xterra appalachia....it is 14 miles of grueling mtn biking in the woods, rained the night before and rained during the track was trashed... i couldnt let my handle bars go long enough to grab my water and nutrition to hydrate...so i got a good lead and pulled over i hadnt pissed yet so i decided as im eating and drinking quickly, covered in mud, all banged up halfway through the bike course i start to pee and i just feel great hahah i smile finihs my gel and slug my water and off i went a great ride. took 1st in my age group lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome to the Club. I have even begun pissing in half Ironmans. Its a deterrent for drafting. I was getting drafted in Austin a couple of years ago and just decided to let it rip. Sprayed all over the guy and the drafting stopped. :-)

---------------------------------
Hold my Beer and watch this!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
missed this thread on Friday, and am glad someone bumped it up.

i too did Vineman last saturday, and had a slightly different approach. pee-ed several times during the bike (and several times more during the run). unfortunately, the first time was stopped on the side of the road (going up Canyon Rd) and the motorcycle offiical went by just as i was finished. he turns around and comes back to me. oh, phooey. i had picked a nice discreet stopping place - no houses or driveways in sight, very little traffic on that road. which of course does not matter one whit to the rules. as soon as the official turned around and came back, i knew i was in trouble.

the second pee break was 12-13 miles later, at an aid station, and the same official happens to be there as well. i asked what the penalty would be (*). He said it was usually a DQ but i could appeal to the head referee after the race. and he wished me a good race. After that, i switched to peeing onto my nice shiny never-peed-on-before bike and into my nice shiny never-peed-in-before bike shoe. My left shoe stinks. the right one is fine. Same with the running shoes.

Worse, some of the urine went down the seat post and into the seat tube. Stinks down there. Am contemplating tying a toothbrush to a long stick and trying to scrub it out with baking soda. will baking soda harm a cabon frame? any other ideas are appreciated.

I talked with the head referee after the race and they had decided that because the no public urinating rule had not been mentioned at the pre-race meeting, then they would just give people a six minute penalty. i was pretty happy with my race anyway, but not being DQ'd was a very nice bonus.

(*) No, i did not know the penalty. Yes, it is my respnsibility to know the rules. i race in the USA once or twice a year. i should remember the rules.

run well, run happy
george
Quote Reply
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [cliffk110] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
why pull your pecker out? just let it rip.

---------------------------------
Hold my Beer and watch this!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
timboricki wrote:
As "triathletes" we are known as poor bike handlers. I probably fit this description. My main goal on each ride is to keep the rubber side down. I don't need to be trying to pull my weiner out with one hand while trying to steer with the other. I'll just soak my shorts on long races. Training rides- I'll stop somewhere. Shorter races - I can hold it.

"How did you crash your bike?"
"I had my dick in my hand while I was trying to piss over the top/side/bottom of my shorts. I was almost done and ready to give it a good neck-wringing to remove the last drop...when out of nowhwere I ran over a wild beaver. Goddamn beaver made me crash into a parked car. I am lucky that all I did was break my collar bone and orbital socket. The doc said that if I didn't have a handful of penis, I would have been a goner."

POST OF THE WEEK!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [dhyoung9] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is a DQ for public urination when you whip your pecker out? What happens if you just piss in your shorts, DQ then?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[quote timboricki
I don't plan to ride again for a few weeks, but I might take my bike out in the yard and piss on it just for fun.[/quote]

Line of the day!!!!!

BTW: it's also better than ending up on a sexual predator list somewhere for indecent exposure with some minors around the corner playing in their yard...Not me, but just a thought...

"We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." --Chief Seattle
Last edited by: osugasman: Aug 8, 11 12:57
Quote Reply
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [osugasman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone ever done number 2's on the bike? Either on purpose or by accident.....now that would open up a whole different can of worms, literally.

Actually, not sure I wanna know the answer...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Funny
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This makes me think twice about buying a used bike.
Quote Reply
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike - buy used without issue. It's saddles, and shoes I would be concerned with.
Quote Reply
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [AndyD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do sharts count?
Quote Reply
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Murphy'sLaw wrote:
Quote:
but I might take my bike out in the yard and piss on it just for fun.

Chris G or tetsuoni - picture please!! ;-)
(you know the one I'm talking about)

This one? I think this year the losing bike should always be, uh, cleaned this way after races...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like the sign held by the pretty young lady at the top of Baby Bear at IMLP, "Smile, if you peed yourself." I looked at her on the second loop, grinned, and said "more times than I can count." She just said, "You're not alone."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just did it for the first time today at Lake Stevens... and I liked it! Tried last year at IMC, but the body said no way. It definitely took focus (and no pedaling) to keep the "stream", but it sure put a smile on my face for a reason only known on this forum (mental note - don't tell wife about these things).
Quote Reply
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [tricuz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tricuz wrote:
I like the sign held by the pretty young lady at the top of Baby Bear at IMLP, "Smile, if you peed yourself." I looked at her on the second loop, grinned, and said "more times than I can count." She just said, "You're not alone."

+1 LOL.
Both times I went by them, I gave a HUGE cheezy grin, and they gave me a big cheer.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm trying to teach myself to pee while swimming. It's hard. I have to relax SO much to do it that I'm barely keeping myself afloat. Never mind moving forward much. I can't seem to keep up much of a pace while peeing, and all the pee doesn't want to come out either. And, being male, in a wet suit my tool is smushed up which I think also inhibits the ability to let go. The weenie wants to be free when peeing.

I'm such a slow swimmer that I kind of need to learn to do this. Especially since swimming makes me want to pee more than biking or running does.

Being always nearly last in the swim, I try not to think about how much pee I'm swimming through. Of course I realize 90% of those folks just standing in the lake pre-race are peeing so I guess we're all getting it. I do confess I enjoy the feel of warm pee in my wet suit in cold water.
Quote Reply
Re: I Pissed my Bike and I Liked It [gardenvelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gardenvelo wrote:
Do sharts count?

i literally lolled at this one

i'd say im more of a cyclist than a triathlete, and i like my bike too much to pee on it. i didnt even want to pee during the swim but i made it happen
Quote Reply

Prev Next