Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ISM Saddle
Quote | Reply
Just wondering if anyone is using an ISM on their road bike? I’ve been having issues with numbness and looking at trying the ISM PN 3.0.
Quote Reply
Re: ISM Saddle [tedk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not (Cobb Max on the road bike. Adamo Prologue on the TT bike).

But a training buddy IS on an Adamo on the road bike - an Adamo 'Century'. He absolutely loves it - keeps telling anyone in earshot it's the source of all comfort.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not road, but mountain bike and my TT bike. Ever since bout with prostatitis a few years back I have been in ISM camp. Did have Cobb saddle about 5 years ago, but happy with ISM results so far- no reoccurrence.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used trialed a ISM Breakaway on my Road bike a few years ago. It worked great when I was riding in an aggressive position but was less comfortable when sitting up, such as on climbs. I currently use an ISM Attack (previous model of PN1.0 I think) on my tri bike. It's a more forgiving saddle in terms of position due to the narrow rear and I could certainly live with it on my road bike but I prefer a more conventional Specialized Romin Evo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes I use an ISM on my gravel bike and have used in the past on my road bike. PN 1.0 on road and PM 2.0 on gravel.
Quote Reply