Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ISM PR saddles
Quote | Reply
I recently got an ISM PR 2.0 saddle. I put about 100 miles on it, only 20 outside due to the bad weather.

I watched their video and have been doing some reading about the proper position on it. I think Im sitting correctly on it.

Does anyone have experience with the PR 3.0? I feel like the split part of this saddle is a little too close together on the 2.0, and Im wondering if the 3.0 is wider. I get a weird feeling like its wedging my pelvis apart. Is this something i need to get used to or does it sould like a bad saddle fit?
Quote Reply
Re: ISM PR saddles [jonp9576] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have recently switched to a similar ISM PN2.1, first time on a split nose saddle. I had that similar pelvic wedging sensation that became quite uncomfortable after about 30 minutes. I eventually found that I really need to be on the VERY front of the saddle when rotating the pelvis in aero position. Only the front 2-3 inches of the saddle make contact with the inferior pubic rami.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Blog: https://swimbikerunrinserepeat.wordpress.com
Last edited by: IL2tri: Feb 26, 18 16:42
Quote Reply
Re: ISM PR saddles [IL2tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for the info. Ill try to make sure Im correctly positioned before I make a change to the saddle.
Quote Reply
Re: ISM PR saddles [IL2tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IL2tri wrote:
I have recently switched to a similar ISM PN2.1, first time on a split nose saddle. I had that similar pelvic wedging sensation that became quite uncomfortable after about 30 minutes. I eventually found that I really need to be on the VERY front of the saddle when rotating the pelvis in aero position. Only the front 2-3 inches of the saddle make contact with the inferior pubic rami.

I just started riding this same saddle, and experienced the same thing. Either on the front, or taking a rare rest on the top, nothing in-between. Good saddle, btw.
Quote Reply