Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: INFINIT is now banned from IM Expos...need your imput [Local Star] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lock yourself into the Rev3 series as a drink sponsor if that isn't locked up for 2011. Lava Java was a good setup idea as is a place near the first run turnaround. Flyers handed to athletes where you swim out to a boat to get a secret password to reveal at a booth in town for a schwag item (like that awful tasting bar Karen Smyers used to push). They did this in Kona one year but had fun doing a scavenger hunt. How about a pro party meet AG post pool party but no WTC folks can go? Pick some of the most commonly aired portions of the race and find a way to get your signs up. How about that condo building right next to Lava Java--fill all the patios fAcing the ocean with banners (cut a deal with renters) for "space for discounted or free product".
Quote Reply
Re: INFINIT is now banned from IM Expos...need your imput [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I LOVE YOU INFINIT!!!!!!!!
I'm yours for placid this year if i can help.
Quote Reply
Re: INFINIT is now banned from IM Expos...need your imput [infinIT 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Michael,

You have a tremendous product IF you live in NA , Europe or Australia.
Your international communication network is at best poor. This was covered in my 2009 IM Canada situation with yourselves.

I believe the future is NOT Ironman anyway.
At the rate they are digging the hole , an oppposing organisation will surface with modified race distances , renewed interest , realistic entrance fees and IM will have had their day.
Similiar to Googles immersion and take over from the earlier search engines like Yahoo , etc.

Best of luck,

Terry Walsh

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream" - Les Brown
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment" - Jim Rohn
Quote Reply
Re: INFINIT is now banned from IM Expos...need your imput [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
The more I think of it and after reading a lot of these posts, I'm leaning towards...

• Finally I was thinking that a massive market would be hockey, soccer and football players. Especially hockey and soccer...by the tail end of the games, these guys are out of gas....if they fuelled with Infinit rather than Gatorade, all these kids could put back perhaps 500-600 calories over a game vs say 200 with Gatorade...by the end of the game having your entire team better fuelled might be better for 3rd period, or late second half performance....and this market has to be a ton larger than triathlon. Maybe Folan can start with an NHL team like Columbus Blue Jackets....or maybe even do the Ohio State Football team....

New to this thread, but this I think is a huge market. I used to only drink water, maybe a bit of Gatorade, during hockey games. Now I make sure to have some gels or other fuel sources in my bag for every game. I am only a recreational player, far from elite, but I still want to perform my best every time out. Proper fueling allows me to be as good at the end of the game as I am at the start. I was actually thinking of trying out Infinit not just for my endurance sport endeavors, but for hockey as well.

This thread has also been good advertising, I am at the Infinit website right now...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Starting from scratch...
Quote Reply

Prev Next