Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM New Zealand
Quote | Reply
Who's it going to be?

Brown is as consistent as it gets, but he's 4+ minutes back at this point. Joe Skipper is looking like he could blow some minds, lest we forget his 2:38 at Roth in 2016.

Anybody think the livestream is peak garbage this year? Random announcers in and out with the most random soundtrack ever being played in the background.

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply
Re: IM New Zealand [aerobean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tracker is as shit as ever

Following the blog and looks like a great duel between bozzone and joe skipper

Would love to see joe finally win one , hope his run legs are better than they were in Taupo
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Re: IM New Zealand [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spudone wrote:
Looks like very fast bike splits. I'm guessing less wind than last year :)

For AGers, no wind on the first loop and then a slight head wind out to Reporoa/tailwind on the return trip to Taupo on loop 2.

Think it was similar for the pros, since the wind had picked up on the lakeshore when AGers were completing lap 1 of the bike. and the pros were up the road.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: IM New Zealand [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome conditions today. Finally broke 11 hours. Conditions were perfect all day. Bit cool now but I'm done.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: IM New Zealand [PJC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats!!! It did look even better than 2016 today. All my crew had a great day. Enjoy the rest.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hats off to Cameron Brown for running a high 2;41 marathon, fastest of the day it seems. Mid 40's and he has just lost a tiny step on his swim/bike, but run still there. Too bad that small step loss is what makes the difference between 1st and 3rd, but no one gets to win forever..Been really fun watching him try though..

So how did all the courses measure out, from times look pretty spot on so must have been a fast day??

And congratulations to Terrenzo, he ended on a tear last season and is beginning this one where he left off. Think he wants to follow in Cameron's shoes. Sub 8 in NZ is no joke...
Last edited by: monty: Mar 3, 18 8:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Way to go Ken Glah and Julie Moss. Both winning their AG's. History lives on!
Quote Reply