Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Moo bike course -- COOL!
Quote | Reply
Just rode the IM Wisconsin bike course for the first time last weekend. Wow, what a great course. I guess I can't compare it to any other IM bike course because I haven't done any, but the Wisconsin course is really cool. Lots of hills, lots of scenery, unreal houses.

I'd be interested to hear what any 2002 finishers thought of the course and how it treated them on race day.

Anybody who's in the Madison neighborhood should definitely take spin on the race route. It's really excellent.

-- Big EE
Quote Reply
Re: IM Moo bike course -- COOL! [Big EE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want to ride it several times this summer. Would a directionally challenged person such as myself be able to ride it with a set of directions from the IM MOO website in hand?
Quote Reply
Re: IM Moo bike course -- COOL! [pat mcnamara] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I printed out the little map and directions from the web site and made a little flip card. I tied it right to my aerobars with a shoelace. Worked great. I only made one wrong turn -- made for about a 5-mile detour.

There are a ton of turns. You could make it easy on yourself and drive it first. It's great scenery either way.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Moo bike course -- COOL! [Big EE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! Where are you from, Big EE?
Quote Reply
Re: IM Moo bike course -- COOL! [pat mcnamara] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Central Wisconsin.

I like to think of it as the San Diego of the Midwest. Except without the weather, and ocean, and triathletes, and women, and ....
Quote Reply