Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM MT 2020 Date?
Quote | Reply
Anyone at IM MT and know what the date is for 2020? Also any guesses for when the online registration opens? I have decided (almost decided... mostly decided... pretty sure... maybe, I might think) to sign up for next year and want to do it quick before I chicken out.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: IM MT 2020 Date? [Bamboo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Website says August 23, 2020
Quote Reply
Re: IM MT 2020 Date? [bulldog15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!! It was not there a while ago. Any idea when the registration starts? It just says opening soon. Anyone know if it opens today sometime?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bamboo wrote:
Thanks!! It was not there a while ago. Any idea when the registration starts? It just says opening soon. Anyone know if it opens today sometime?

AWA already went out for priority. Tri club will be next week followed by the general population.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just finished the race yesterday, and already got an early registration link for next year in my inbox this morning...
Quote Reply
Re: IM MT 2020 Date? [smoore89] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope you had a great day out there! When does your link say it is good to? Trying to figure out when they will open it up for the general public.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It was a longer day than I had hoped, but still a great day! It says until August 25th so guessing general will open the 26th...it doesn’t tend to sell out immediately for the full like the half does.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I finished it this year as well and never got that email. Is it also for “last year” pricing etc. Might have to reach out to the RD
Quote Reply
Re: IM MT 2020 Date? [Murph333] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was an AWA priority registration so could be because of that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
smoore89 wrote:
It was an AWA priority registration so could be because of that.

Ahhh I see

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: IM MT 2020 Date? [Murph333] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I signed up for AWA today. Link expires on Sunday, so maybe general registration on Monday...?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do.
Quote Reply