Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
IM Louisville Bib #1554 Possible Cheater?
Quote | Reply
You sir are a complete duchebag and I'm going to make sure everyone knows what kind of jerk you are and report you to everyone I know involved with IM Louisville.

It's ONE thing to cheat by cutting line in front of people who have been standing there over an hour so you can sleep in and KQ. However, when you top it off by blatantly disrespecting the volunteers who BUSTED you and told you to go to the end of the line, you're an ass with zero respect for anyone. May you fall on your face in Kona if you get there. I hope they DQ your ass for cheating and they way you treated those that caught you cheating.
Last edited by: TrekGeek: Oct 13, 15 17:11
Quote Reply
Re: IM Louisville Bib #1554 CHEATER [TrekGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TrekGeek wrote:
You sir are a complete duchebag and I'm going to make sure EVERYONE knows what kind of prick you are and report you to everyone I know involved with IM Louisville. I know the race director Eric pretty well.

It's ONE thing to cheat by cutting line in front of people who have been standing there over an hour so you can sleep in and KQ. However, when you top it off by blatantly disrespecting the volunteers who BUSTED you and told you to go to the end of the line, you're an ass with zero respect for anyone. May you fall on your face in Kona if you get there. I hope they DQ your ass for cheating and they way you treated those that caught you cheating.

What USAT rule covers cutting in line?

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you look up his name?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The outrage!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL...one of LA's biggest apologists is outraged by a guy who tried to cut a line (which isn't even cheating).

OK, then.

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can we get the expanded version of this to know what you are actually talking about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
grow up man
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe he just wanted to make sure he got there before someone started scooping up the pasta with their hands.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Probably not sleeping in
He's a plumber
My guess is he ways layin pipe right before he cut in line and KQ'd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is taken from Athlete Guide
Please treat other athletes, all volunteers, and your referees with courtesy and consideration. not doing so is UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT and may result in disqualification. i sincerely hope you have a great race and achieve all your goals.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Louisville Bib #1554 CHEATER [huzier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can KQ by cutting a line? Why did I play the IM lottery for 20 years then?
Quote Reply
Re: IM Louisville Bib #1554 CHEATER [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

That's funny coming from the guy whose sole purpose on ST is to make smart off to someone in every thread.

I know I know. Smartass Lives Matter!!

Anyway, it was a woman he cut in front of. When he got caught, he was told to go to the back of the line where he came from, he pretty much said to "_ _ _ _ Off!"! So instead of being 2300th in the water, he was one of the first 50 in the water.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Louisville Bib #1554 CHEATER [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What if someone beat you for a Kona slot by finishing 5-10 min ahead of you by getting out in front and not having to deal with swim traffic and early congestion bike traffic on the course that you had to endure?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Douchebag move. Not sure why others are telling you to "grow up"....if half the field acted like this asshat, there would be chaos. I doubt anything will come from it....but the guy is a dickhead for doing that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TrekGeek wrote:

That's funny coming from the guy whose sole purpose on ST is to make smart off to someone in every thread.

I know I know. Smartass Lives Matter!!

Anyway, it was a woman he cut in front of. When he got caught, he was told to go to the back of the line where he came from, he pretty much said to "_ _ _ _ Off!"! So instead of being 2300th in the water, he was one of the first 50 in the water.

Wut?

And just so we are clear...no one is defending this douchebag. It is you getting your thing so twisted that has everyone ridiculing you.

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: IM Louisville Bib #1554 CHEATER [Grant.Reuter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grant.Reuter wrote:
Can we get the expanded version of this to know what you are actually talking about?

There is a long line to get into the swim at Lou. It's got to be over a half mile long. But your time doesn't start until you jump off the pier and into the river. So if you start at the beginning (or cut in), you have more time to complete the course but it doesn't affect your final time. We were told several times not to have people hold our place in line, but they don't give a penalty for it or for cutting in line.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Louisville Bib #1554 CHEATER [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you! It's funny what is ok around here and what isn't.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Louisville Bib #1554 CHEATER [gellerche] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gellerche wrote:
Grant.Reuter wrote:

There is a long line to get into the swim at Lou. It's got to be over a half mile long. But your time doesn't start until you jump off the pier and into the river. So if you start at the beginning (or cut in), you have more time to complete the course but it doesn't affect your final time. We were told several times not to have people hold our place in line, but they don't give a penalty for it or for cutting in line.

So, to be clear....it doesn't affect your overall time (to cut in line)?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TrekGeek wrote:
Thank you! It's funny what is ok around here and what isn't.

Kinda like defending LA and then being outraged by a guy who cut a line, huh?

Wink

Quote Reply
Re: IM Louisville Bib #1554 CHEATER [nc452010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nc452010 wrote:
gellerche wrote:
Grant.Reuter wrote:

So, to be clear....it doesn't affect your overall time (to cut in line)?

No, I am sure he did it to have a clear bike course and not have to worry about passing people or getting stuck behind someone or a group.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holy shit, that's my bib number for IMMD this Saturday!

Freaked out there for a split second.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Since your so active on the Ironman Lou FB page, why don't you post there as well to expand your reach to let everyone know the prick he is. I am sure people on that page know him, he might even be on it as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TrekGeek wrote:
What if someone beat you for a Kona slot by finishing 5-10 min ahead of you by getting out in front and not having to deal with swim traffic and early congestion bike traffic on the course that you had to endure?

That guy was gonna KQ no where he started. Line cutting in Louisville is a time honored tradition since 2007. You should be banned for starting this thread. Calling Herbert.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe he had a bike problem he had to get fixed or something. Sounds like he did everyone a favour by self seeding with others with a similar speed.

Canadian Record Holder 35-39M & 40-44M - 200 m Butterfly (LCM)
Quote Reply
Re: IM Louisville Bib #1554 CHEATER [bcagle25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ben, I moderate that page. He's not on it. And I have sent the info to David Buckner and Eric.
Quote Reply

Prev Next