Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM European nutrition parnter
Quote | Reply
Not hot off the press but ironman look like they will be partnering with enervit for the European races.

Maybe I'm just a bit bitter about this as I've got a stack of powerbar products in my storeroom but does anyone know who these guys re and what their stuff is like. Just getting hold of it to try seems a pain (and expensive)

I'm sure it call comes down to the $€¥£ or whatever but this seems like quite a niche choice
Quote Reply
Re: IM European nutrition parnter [davidwilcock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davidwilcock wrote:
Not hot off the press but ironman look like they will be partnering with enervit for the European races.

Maybe I'm just a bit bitter about this as I've got a stack of powerbar products in my storeroom but does anyone know who these guys re and what their stuff is like. Just getting hold of it to try seems a pain (and expensive)

I'm sure it call comes down to the $€¥£ or whatever but this seems like quite a niche choice

At the moment, I live in Italy - it's the main product you find here.

It's stocked in supermarkets, chemists and in the Decathlon sports store (you can find them in most EU countries, mostly in France and Italy)

The product itself is better than Powerbar, imho. Gels are similar, bars much better. They also have other variants such as pre-ride semi-gels, energy tablets and stuff like that.

When I came to Italy, I was a Powerbar user, switching made no difference at all. I wouldn't worry.
Quote Reply
Re: IM European nutrition parnter [davidwilcock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
enervit in italy is the most popular sport food company since forever and there's not even a close second. every italian oly champion was supported by enervit througout their career. i don't mean enervit is the best, but i wouldn't not even be bothered
Last edited by: jollyroger88: Mar 30, 18 2:01
Quote Reply