Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Canada Lottery?
Quote | Reply
Does any one know when the Lottery will actually take place. Just want to know as soon as possible so I can finalize my goals and A-races for next year (working on my ATP now). Thanks

"which is like watching one of your buddies announce that he's quitting booze and cigarettes, switching to a Vegan diet and training for triathalons ... but he's going to keep snorting heroin." Bill Simmons, ESPN
Quote Reply
Re: IM Canada Lottery? [Yarf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to clarify the lottery was supposed to close to entries at midnight last night but seems to still be open.

"which is like watching one of your buddies announce that he's quitting booze and cigarettes, switching to a Vegan diet and training for triathalons ... but he's going to keep snorting heroin." Bill Simmons, ESPN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know when this year's lottery is. I don't even know when last year's actually took place but I do know that last year they notified me (via e-mail) on 9/25 that I got in.

Good luck. Hopefully mother nature is done beating up on B.C. for a while.

Anyone who tells you they're as fast now as they were when they were 18...
sure wasn't very fast when they were 18.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ironman.ca's website has a pretty cryptic description of the lottery timeline. I finally understood what was going on after reading about it somewhere else. This is what I *think* the timeline is:
- Lottery applications are no longer accepted after Monday at Midnight on Sept. 15th
- Notification of lottery winners takes place on Friday, Sept. 20th

Hope this helps (and that I understand what is going on).
Quote Reply