Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Canada Accommodation Advice Request
Quote | Reply
Daily rate $250-$300 per night. Wondering if anyone has any tips on finding a place to stay that is a little more reasonable? I will be traveling with my wife and 9 year old son. Plan is to stay 3 nights July 27, 28, & 29.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Last edited by: JJD: May 28, 18 6:54
Quote Reply
Re: IM Canada Accommodation Advice Request [JJD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We found a 1 bedroom a few weeks ago not far from the finish line for $120 C$ a night on this site

https://www.alluradirect.com/
Last edited by: pokey: May 28, 18 12:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know the village is kind of pricey but it's worth it, IMO. I have stayed at the Hilton 1x, and the Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre 2x. About to be 3x at the PPWVC as we are vacationing there during 4th of July week.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: IM Canada Accommodation Advice Request [pokey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank You Pokey for the tip!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
VRBO and Blackcomb Peaks Accomodations (google it) usually have 1 bedrooms with sofa beds for 100-150 a night, Canadian. It is getting late so inventory will be thinner. There are a number of condos on Northland and also Main that are super close to the part of the village the race is set up in, so look there 1st
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check out the Alpenglow via VRBO. Close to everything and affordable apartment-style units.

Sharon McN
@IronCharo
#TeamZoot
Clif Bar Pace Team 2003-2018
Quote Reply
Re: IM Canada Accommodation Advice Request [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
I know the village is kind of pricey but it's worth it, IMO. I have stayed at the Hilton 1x, and the Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre 2x. About to be 3x at the PPWVC as we are vacationing there during 4th of July week.
Pan Pacific Whistler Village is very nice but prices have def gone up since the first year of the race. Another time I stayed at the Whistler Pinnacle Hotel for about $180. It isn't quite as nice, but is very close to transition. But it looks like it is sold out.

Right now is pretty late for hotel booking so it'll be pretty hit or miss. To the OP: try to stay in Whistler Village if possible. Blackcomb is a 15-20 min hike and Creekside is a drive.
Quote Reply