Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Austria
Quote | Reply
For those that have raced Austria, I'd like to get some basic opinions/tips on where to stay in Klagenfurt. I'll be travelling with a wife, 9 month old, and gear, so location is my main concern. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Austria [plowkes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We were at IM Austria this summer.

By far - the best way to go is the campground at race the site in Klagenfurt. It's about 100 feet from the finish line and GREAT! The bathrooms are SUPER clean and the people are really nice. They speak English and the phone number is: +43 463 211 69. They typically fill up with athletes - so you are surrounded by people who are doing the race, so everyone is considerate. Best of all - it's $22/night. There are tons of kids around, too! You will have a blast.

By the way - you are going to have a great time at the race. The water temp is wonderful (you should seriously consider a short-sleeved wetsuite you may get too hot), the bike is absolutely breathtaking and the run has great support.

Good luck and let me know if you need any more info.

Tri-B
Quote Reply
Re: IM Austria [plowkes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm doing IM-A as well... check out www.egroups.com, "im austria" under the search - it's a news group for IM Austria. See you there!
Quote Reply