Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Australia on OLN right now!...NM
Quote | Reply

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars, the rest I just squandered" -George Best
Quote Reply
Re: IM Australia on OLN right now!... [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's why I love my Tivo. I set it to record everything with the keyword Triathlon, and I don't have to worry about when different races are going to broadcast. I find that with Tivo, I watch a LOT less TV because I only watch those shows I specifically record. No vegging in front of the tube when I should be sleeping or training! I'll watch IM Australia tonight when I get back from my bike workout.

For the time-crunched triathlete, especially those of us juggling family, work, and training, Tivo is an AMAZING product. Why should you let some TV network executive dictate your schedule? Why should you miss any part of your show when the phone rings?

Lee

P.S. If you're thinking about Tivo, I would strongly recommend the DirecTV version. Because there are two receivers you can watch something while you record something else, or record two shows that are on at the same time. They always seem to schedule shows that appeal to a similiar audience at the same time... Also, you get full digital video and audio, which makes a much nicer experience.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Australia on OLN right now!...NM [blevyibr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what time did it start and when is it over....do you know when it is being replayed...i cannot seem to log onto the oln site?
Quote Reply