Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMTX lost bike shoes
Quote | Reply
I know this is a long shot but I have a friend that took home the wrong shoes at IMTX. Would have been in the 1100-1120 bib #'s/ bike rack range. No, she hasn't ridden since the race so she is just now realizing she has the wrong shoes. Her husband retrieved her bike. The shoes are Specialized, white w/carbon soles. We will be glad to ship them back to the rightful owner, just tell me identify size/cleats. Of course she's missing hers so if anyone picked up a spare pair in that rack area please let me know. Told her it's a long shot but you never know the power of Slowtwitch. Thanks.

Spence
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX lost bike shoes [wbri1962] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just wait for a post on here titled "Some my M***** F***** Stole My Shoes".

Has she contacted the race director? Her's might have been left behind and the owner of the shoes you have might have reported her's stolen.

Another good reason for being sockless on the bike and leaving your shoes attached.

TrainingBible Coaching
http://www.trainingbible.com
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX lost bike shoes [motoguy128] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah I know. Couldn't believe she hasn't ridden since the race. I did tell her to contact the race director too. I can attest to not going sockless and leaving shoes on bike. I always do and I was one of the unlucky few whose feet were badly blistered in T2. Won't happen again I can assure you.
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX lost bike shoes [wbri1962] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No luck from race director.
Quote Reply