Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMLP listed on credit card statement as IM Idaho
Quote | Reply
Anyone else register for IMLP '04 and get a charge for "Ironman Idaho" on their credit card statement? I'm on the IMLP participant list for '04 on the website, but the fact that the wrong race is listed on my credit card statement makes me a bit worried.
Quote Reply
Re: IMLP listed on credit card statement as IM Idaho [tripoet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine just said "ironman"

I was, now I will tri again!
Any time is a good time.
God Bless you my friend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I qualified for Kona in '02 at St Croix 1/2, my credit card was charged $400 by "Mile Mark Charters" a company that runs sunset cruises from the island and has nothing to do with the WTC Ironman. I wouldn't worry about it.

Kyle Handley
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine also said Ironman Idaho. Several people reported this a couple of weeks after registering for the race(depends on when you get your credit card statement).

I think that what happened is that they didn't have time to get everything set up/migrated over to IMLP when registration opened, so even though you are registered for IMLP(and listed in the participants list) some things show IMCDA. They were probably using the common copy/paste/modify web publishing method, and weren't done when they went live.

I noticed, when viewing the registration info online, and also on the waivers, which I had printed out, that some of the text read IMLP, and some of it said IM CDA. Specifically, when reading the waivers, they read Lake Placid for the first half, then everything after that says Couer D'Alene.

So fear not, you're registered for the correct race, but IMUSA has an overworked webmaster.

See you in Lake Placid!

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply