Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'd like to borrow some sleeved suits for testing - will trade the wind tunnel data from them
Quote | Reply
Finally I'm heading to the tunnel to do some testing on myself in between testing others.

If anyone has a sleeved suit in my size they'd be willing to lend me I'll send you all the data from my testing session.
Now granted the suit data is individualistic and I've got one or two things to test that may be beneficial to you.

I've got a new Spider 2 coming from Kiwami. (Thanks Andre!)

I'd love to test the HUUB LD suit, Roka, No-pinz & Scody if they've updated it (I have one of the last pre-production/production models from when we did the final aero testing on it)

I'm 6ft 154-156, slim and no one has ever accused me of having big biceps.

If you're interested. I'll cover shipping in both directions or if you want to test we can work something out.

LMK - post here or PM

Thanks!

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Apr 23, 19 20:01
Quote Reply
Re: I'd like to borrow some sleeved suits for testing - will trade the wind tunnel data from them [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new LG tri course skin elite from trent nix at trishop, and a castelli free San Remo (worn twice). Both medium, sleeved.

I'm 5' 11", 151 lbs. Also not known for my rippling biceps, or anything else.

If you are interested in either one, lmk.

I also drink good Bourbon and enjoy long rides in the mountains
Last edited by: Tom_hampton: Apr 23, 19 20:33
Quote Reply
Re: I'd like to borrow some sleeved suits for testing - will trade the wind tunnel data from them [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Velotec PRO Aero?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a De Soto Riveira size L I could send you to test with. It is a couple years old, but only worn a few times in races.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn’t know You were involved with scody suit development. I assume they test well then!
Quote Reply
Re: I'd like to borrow some sleeved suits for testing - will trade the wind tunnel data from them [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new Velotec I'll send. I'm also 6' and about 165 Lbs.

Dan Kennison

facebook: @triPremierBike
http://www.PremierBike.com
http://www.PositionOneSports.com
Quote Reply
Re: I'd like to borrow some sleeved suits for testing - will trade the wind tunnel data from them [IamSpartacus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We were not involved in the design of that suit. We just did their final wind tunnel validation before they went live with it.

We were able to test it against suits from another company before they went live with their suits as well.

I've not really been following what, if anything, they've done with it since then though.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They havent done much of anything since then really - however Scody are quite big here in aus. They have an affiliation with our triathlon governing body. I do like their suits, im hoping the validation was a good one because they are quite comfy. And have decent pockets in the rear!
Quote Reply
Re: I'd like to borrow some sleeved suits for testing - will trade the wind tunnel data from them [IamSpartacus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Every time I've been to a race in AUS (busso IM, Canberra (weird distance, went up to ANZAC park and a race I'd actually like to race), Sydney tri at the rowing basin) I'm amazed at the # of Scody's.

It's 6-1 to the rest of the suits combined (yes I may have counted once haha).

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
desert dude wrote:
Finally I'm heading to the tunnel to do some testing on myself in between testing others.

If anyone has a sleeved suit in my size they'd be willing to lend me I'll send you all the data from my testing session.
Now granted the suit data is individualistic and I've got one or two things to test that may be beneficial to you.

I've got a new Spider 2 coming from Kiwami. (Thanks Andre!)

I'd love to test the HUUB LD suit, Roka, No-pinz & Scody if they've updated it (I have one of the last pre-production/production models from when we did the final aero testing on it)

I'm 6ft 154-156, slim and no one has ever accused me of having big biceps.

If you're interested. I'll cover shipping in both directions or if you want to test we can work something out.

LMK - post here or PM

Thanks!

Brian,

I am the same height as you and weight two pounds less. I have the following if your interested in trying these out.

1) Kiwami Spider (2018) - I know you are getting the old one, but in case you wanted to try old vs. new.

2) Hincapie Fluid Plus Triathlon Skinsuit (2019)

Let me know

- Andrew
Quote Reply