Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How to size a 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.5
Quote | Reply
Good day all,

I just bought a used Trek Speed concept and haven’t even really looked the stem/aerobar system and I am wondering how I can raise the base and/or the aerobars? There’s a spacer between the base and the aerobars but I wonder can spacers be stacked on this bike? Can the stem be adjusted much at all? And if so how?

It’s fits well - I just want more comfort.

http://slow-triathlete.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: How to size a 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.5 [slow triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey there, i have the 2014 model of the 7.5 and they have multiple different stacks… i have a local Trek dealer who set me up with a non-standard spacer, not sure if you have a local dealer, but maybe could order direct from trek online… couple years back I tried to I to drop down to the standard stack but no bueno so i put back on the larger one. Best of luck finding the right one for you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The SC comes with a spacer kit to adjust the pad stack. Did you not get that from the seller?

You cannot adjust the stem. However, the SC can be configured with six different stems. Low-Near, Low- Far, Medium-Near, Medium-Far, High-Near, and High-Far. The added stack for each stem respectively is 29, 19, 64, 54, 99, and 89 mm. The difference in reach between the Near and Far stems is 44 mm. Do you know what stem you have?

Pad reach is dialed in with the proper stem and location of the pad holder. There are several different bolt slots in the bar for the pad holders. There’s about 220mm of reach adjustment that can be done depending on stem and pad placement.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: The GMAN: Jul 25, 21 5:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Search the trek community manager thread. Ask Mitch to send u the manual.

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Re: How to size a 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.5 [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the SC fit guide if anyone wants it. PM me with your email address.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply