Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How much time do you spend on Tri related websites each day
Quote | Reply
Out of interest, how much tie a day do you spend on Tri related web sites, reading books etc? Some of you must spend literally hours a day. Tom D, Cerveloguy, Francious, TriBriGuy, ultraposer, just to name a few who spring to mind!!!
Quote Reply
Re: How much time do you spend on Tri related websites each day [PGPG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did my wife put you up to this? :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Re: How much time do you spend on Tri related websites each day [PGPG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i just stumbled on this site today. this is my first post. seems interesting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
way too much. I write for an advertising agency so in between thinking of ways to sell you guys cars and food, I'll got to xtri. slowtwitch and many others in between for a break. If my company only knew...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yes, yes, yes i do kinda live here. see i work all night studying peoples sleep. while the work is rewarding and really intersting let's face facts. i watch people sleep all night. yeah it's as boring as it sounds. so i spend some of that time trying to to keep a connect with the sport of kings. i also read and study but of course i am as boring and pathetic as i seem to be.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Way too much here...guess I either need a busier job or a life. I just leave the computer on all day on surf at times when the office isn't busy. Should be doing more productive things I know but....
Quote Reply
I haven't left yet. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there life outside of triathlons?

I don't work here, I just live here
Quote Reply
We do know...Herschel34] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're fired!

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A lot less than I used to but wat too much... I have limited my replies to those which I can give real insight or is just so damn interesting I have to jump in... either way I'm breaking my rule again... it is a nice way to break up the day... kinda like having a casual conversation...
Quote Reply