Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Houston, Woodlands this weekend
Quote | Reply
I am in Houston until Sat. afternoon. On Sat. I want to go for a run in the Woodlands but would have to drive straight to the airport after the run.
Despite being french, a shower after would be appreciated.
Is there a gym/pool etc. where I can just go for a bit of stretching and a shower?
Quote Reply
Re: Houston, Woodlands this weekend [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See if you can get into the woodlands pool. It's off of Rayford Sawdust or something like that.

http://www.woodlandsswimming.org/

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're going running in the woods in Texas?
Make sure Cheney's out of town first.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ditto Brandon. The Woodlands Athletic Center (WAC)... only problem is that once you see the pool you may want to stay for a swim.

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: Houston, Woodlands this weekend [BigBloke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[You're going running in the woods in Texas?
Make sure Cheney's out of town first.]

L O L !! No problem....its Shoot & Release in that part of Houston .

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Woodlands Masters swim team has a Saturday morning swim from 9am to 10:30 am. You could probably swim with them or at the very least let the coach know what your doing and grab a shower afterwards. I'm not swimming this Saturday since I just has Lasik done and have to stay out of the water for a few weeks. http://www.wmst.net/

------------------------------
"Unless you have a ... GF who might put out that night and that night only ... skip it and race." - AndyPants 3-15-2007
Quote Reply