Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hotels for IM Switzerland
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone-

I'm just about to take the plunge and sign up for Im Switzerland. Does anyone have any experience with the race hotels? Can you recommend the best value of the group? Is it worth paying a little extra to be half a mile from the finish line? How hard is it to get around after the race?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Hotels for IM Switzerland [Merve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Merve - There are several people from Slowtwitch doing IM Switzerland. The race website have the hotels listed and their IM prices. As far as the best one, I'll leave that to Felix who is one of Slowtwitch's resident Switzerland experts.
Quote Reply
Re: Hotels for IM Switzerland [Bri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just trying to keep this thread on top in the hopes of getting a recommendation...

Felix? Any advice on a hotel near the IM Switz course?
Quote Reply
Re: Hotels for IM Switzerland [Merve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I read your post this morning but don't know an answer concerning the hotels. Because my parents and parents in law live both half an hour from Zurich I don't have to bother with hotels. I checked the recommended hotels both don't know them.
It is not so hard to get around after the race. There is a local train station (Wollishofen) 300 to 400 meters from the finish (across the street from transition aera) . From there you have regular trains to main station Zurich and other local stations and also buses.

Sorry that I can't give you more information, advice?

Felix, Switzerland

http://www.weilenmann.ch.vu
Quote Reply