Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Holly Lawrence dropping Trainsharp and getting a dedicated Tri coach. Any guesses?
Quote | Reply
Saw this on her IG this morning:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkdGlciFqXM/

Quote:
OKAAAY. So, I’m still getting constant messages about the post I made about a week ago and removed about a life change! - (I removed as it contained logos of old sponsors - big no no 🤦🏼‍♀️(SORRY!)). I couldn’t believe some of the crazy things you were guessing- I think only ☝️ person guessed right. No I’m not pregnant or about to start the triathlon baby boom for 2018, nor changing sport nor am I moving country (...you guys!! 🤷🏼‍♀️) So I’ll put you out of your misery.... It’s a coaching change. I’ll be stepping away from the separate swim/bike and run coaches and have it all under one roof 🏠. I’m really excited and although I can’t tell you who it is just yet (don’t even try... you won’t guess) it’s someone I trust, super scientific very much like Trainsharp, a ton of experience in female athletes and across a variety of sports and just a really good dude (v important)! I can’t thank @trainsharp and @elliotlipski (now at @teamdidata ) enough for all that they have done for me, taken me from an overtrained fatigue to 6months later a world champion 👑 !

Quote Reply
Re: Holly Lawrence dropping Trainsharp and getting a dedicated Tri coach. Any guesses? [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Siri
Quote Reply
Re: Holly Lawrence dropping Trainsharp and getting a dedicated Tri coach. Any guesses? [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it's me. i'm going to be her new coach. my one coaching act is to lower her saddle 7mm. then i'm retiring. my job is done.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Holly Lawrence dropping Trainsharp and getting a dedicated Tri coach. Any guesses? [Stumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stumps wrote:
Siri
Siri is not somebody who wouldn't be guessed, and I don't think qualifies as "super scientific". Per my understanding, no training by power, no bike computers, no run watches, no HRMs, etc. This from a friend of mine she coaches.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My WAG is Dan Lorang. Simply because I heard a Sarah True interview where she is working with him now. He obviously did fine with helping some German former ITU guy named Jan go long, so could be a good fit. Frodo and True certainly had better ITU credentials than Holly, but that’s my WAG and I’m sticking with it.

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Re: Holly Lawrence dropping Trainsharp and getting a dedicated Tri coach. Any guesses? [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holly's post mentions it's a guy.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Holly Lawrence dropping Trainsharp and getting a dedicated Tri coach. Any guesses? [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote:
Holly's post mentions it's a guy.
Further evidence. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Holly Lawrence dropping Trainsharp and getting a dedicated Tri coach. Any guesses? [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim Vance
Quote Reply