Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hoffs bike
Quote | Reply
I was mostly interested to see he rigged the fuelselage from specialized in the frame pretty cool, but it takes a spot away to store food. I like the px bikes because i could run a refillable bta and then shove the gatorade hand ups on the framme thing and they are hidden from the wind. I don't see the need to do the fuselage
Quote Reply
Re: Hoffs bike [Cookiebuilder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Find it interesting he went with the PX. I thought for sure almost all Cervelo sponsored riders would be on the P5 Disc. Be interesting to see if he is the only one riding the PX on Saturday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cookiebuilder wrote:
I was mostly interested to see he rigged the fuelselage from specialized in the frame pretty cool, but it takes a spot away to store food. I like the px bikes because i could run a refillable bta and then shove the gatorade hand ups on the framme thing and they are hidden from the wind. I don't see the need to do the fuselage

I doubt the hydration tube is taking up all of the space in the bento.

ClarkWGriz wrote:
Find it interesting he went with the PX. I thought for sure almost all Cervelo sponsored riders would be on the P5 Disc. Be interesting to see if he is the only one riding the PX on Saturday.

Why? He has a P5x, a P5D, a P3x, and now a Px, he's got it all.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Last edited by: TheStroBro: Oct 10, 19 9:04
Quote Reply
Re: Hoffs bike [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the problem isn't the tube, it is refilling the bladder that means you can't have food in there,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cookiebuilder wrote:
the problem isn't the tube, it is refilling the bladder that means you can't have food in there,

Refilling is probably not an option but food can most likely still be stored in the bento. I think the bladder sits below the bento and in the bottom on the bento just a little hole to put the drink tube through. That’s what i should do.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Hoffs bike [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yah that's true then you could use it as a concentrated fuel, and not re fill it but it lasts most the race.. and shove gels around it in the bento
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
James Haycraft, what is he doing?
Quote Reply
Re: Hoffs bike [ClarkWGriz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ClarkWGriz wrote:

he told us all in april when he'd ride the P5 and when the P3X.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do you know he rigged the bladder? Like where did you find this info?
Quote Reply
Re: Hoffs bike [mochidomo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
front page article
Quote Reply
Re: Hoffs bike [ClarkWGriz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ClarkWGriz wrote:

I talked with him at our Team Zoot breakfast this morning and asked him why the P3x. He said because of all the integrated storage.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: Hoffs bike [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
im very interested to see a little more on his "integrated" bladder. thats a really slick idea.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cookiebuilder wrote:
James Haycraft, what is he doing?

Winning
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, does anyone actually know how THE HOFF "hacked" his bike to fit a SHIV Fuelselage into the downtube? Are we just guessing if he wasn't able to refill the bladder or do we know?
I'm a proud owner of a S-Works SHIV and just ordered a Cervélo PX and would love to combine the best things from two worlds.
If anyone has an idea how he made it work, let me know...
Greetinx from Germany,
Seb
Quote Reply
Re: Hoffs bike [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I get that he is winning, I love that they call him a ueber runner now, but really what is his setup? is he jsut using the bladder for fuel and not refilling? how much fluid can he get in there?
Quote Reply