Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey fitters what's your stack and reach.
Quote | Reply
Everyone is always posting their fit numbers how about we hear from the fitters themselves.Dan, Dave,Eric, Trent, Cyclenutz and so on.
Post your stack / reach and the rest of your pedigree information i e height, weight and crank length along with a picture or video..
Quote Reply
Re: Hey fitters what's your stack and reach. [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
post my stack and reach?

of my road bike: 567mm x 399mm
of my tri bike: 540mm x 425mm
of my gravel bike: 575 x 395mm (or thereabouts)

of course, maybe you mean my PAD stack and reach.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Hey fitters what's your stack and reach. [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I should specify.
Tri/ TT pad stack an reach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'm about 640mm x 505mm. there's a pic of me in my user profile.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I posted about fitting myself here
I'm 6'4 and currently 230lbs (this is not race weight by any stretch of the imagination)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm about 600, 540. Theres a pic of me in my profile. The only outdoor photo. Really long, really low. 155 cranks, 78cm seat height. Identical FTP to road bike.
Last edited by: FindinFreestyle: Dec 3, 18 17:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Pad X is 500 (to center) and my Pad Y is 636.

I have two worries about posting a picture of my position here.
1) I'm snob about fit pics - I want them at exact profile, just a hair below saddle height, I want the foot closest to the camera at bottom dead center, I want it under power, etc. etc. I simply don't bother with capturing an image of myself in that spot.
2) The OP has the whiff of....."hey nutritionists, post your body fat percentage"....or...."hey dermo, let's see a tight shot of your pores". That kinda thing is an endless debate - Wayne Gretzky's nickname "the great one" wasn't given to him for his coaching, and Siochi Sakamoto didn't know how swim (a more distant reference to be sure but "Maui Ditch Kids" is a great story).

Ian Murray
http://www.TriathlonTrainingSeries.com
I like the pursuit of mastery
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Last edited by: ianpeace: Dec 4, 18 15:14
Quote Reply
Re: Hey fitters what's your stack and reach. [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ianpeace wrote:

1) I'm snob about fit pics - I want them at exact profile, just a hair below saddle height, I want the foot closest to the camera at bottom dead center, I want it under power, etc. etc. I simply don't bother with capturing an image of myself in that spot.
2) The OP has the whiff of....."hey nutritionists, post your body fat percentage"....or...."hey dermo, let's see a tight shot of your pores". That kinda thing is an endless debate - Wayne Gretzky's nickname "the great one" wasn't given to him for his coaching, and Siochi
Sakamoto didn't know how swim (a more distant reference to be sure but "Maui Ditch Kids" is a great story).

My post merely has to do with two things.
1.I thought maybe the guys who were on here giving a lot of advice wouldn't mind showing their fits for those of us who are curious.
2.my fit numbers are kind of crazy so I'm always trying to figure out if I'm somehow out of bounds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
ianpeace wrote:

2) The OP has the whiff of....."hey nutritionists, post your body fat percentage"....or...."hey dermo, let's see a tight shot of your pores". That kinda thing is an endless debate - Wayne Gretzky's nickname "the great one" wasn't given to him for his coaching, and Siochi
Sakamoto didn't know how swim (a more distant reference to be sure but "Maui Ditch Kids" is a great story).

My post merely has to do with two things.
1.I thought maybe the guys who were on here giving a lot of advice wouldn't mind showing their fits for those of us who are curious.
2.my fit numbers are kind of crazy so I'm always trying to figure out if I'm somehow out of bounds.

You can position shame me all you want đŸ˜˜

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike fitter 4yrs and have all ways fit myself
*I'm old ;-)

Here you go ;
610 / 495 Center Pad
P4 51
Saddle H 72.5