Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Tom or Slowman--What's next on review list?
Quote | Reply
Tom, how long before you get in trouble with your next review? Or are you scared of the reprocussion your next one might have with the industry? Just kidding Tom!!!!

Can't wait to hear about the Saber and the Hed aerobar reviews.

Slowman--what about you, coming up next in Tri mag? Anything Juicy or anything on the horizon that might interest us?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Tom or Slowman--What's next on review list? [Matt Berner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The current Saber review contains 32 photographs and 8500 words, plus 12 pages of notes. I have to cut that in half. The Hed review process starts today and will take- ahhhh, probably four to six weeks for it to be credible. This Saber review is an ongoing work near its conclusion that spans the assemply of 12 Litespeed Sabers and a ton of research, including a trip to the mill where the tubing is made. I have been working on it for a long time. This is one I want to get right. Lots of other reviews ongoing. I had two terrible months there so that took some time away, but I'm getting back now.....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Tom or Slowman--What's next on review list? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom, I'm looking forward to your reviews on the new Cervelos - R2.5, Dual and New One. Since I live about three hours to the closest Cervelo dealership I wouldn't likely go have a look at them myself until spring when the snow melts.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Tom or Slowman--What's next on review list? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those reviews will happen as quickly as possible once the bikes are here. They will be a huge priority. I am taking one of the Cervelos (Soloist Team or R2.5) with me to Bike Camp for evaluation. These bikes will be subjected to substantial scrutiny.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Tom or Slowman--What's next on review list? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom,

I'm getting more excited in seeing the Saber review after reading your post to get a better appreciation of my bike. I bought my Saber in early December and had a chance to do a couple rides before our first snow fall. Can hardly wait till spring to get back on the road.

Another thread mentioned the Sulfur mountain climb for your trip to Banff. I've done that one in winter too and recommend it as well. Another nice very easy one that can be tied in with other activities is to walk around Lake Louise. This route is very scenic and is partially plowed in winter. Johnson’s Canyon is also scenic and is often accessible in winter (it’s about half way between Banff and Lake Louise). Sundance canyon is another short hike that can be done in winter without equipment. This starts at the Cave and Basin parking lot on the south end of town.

Brent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I personallly am waiting to read more reviews of the smaller things... I liked the review (at least I remember it as a review) of the transition back pack, I know you are working on a review of the selle san marco azoto aspide saddle... maybe other items like shoes, pedals, hydration packs, socks... who knows
Quote Reply