Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Slowman, If you want to give someone Powertap P1 Power Pedals or looking for someone in the market
Quote | Reply
I have to go into a meeting and just wanted to make sure you knew I'd take them off your hands. And I'm in the circ drive !

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Slowman, If you want to give someone Powertap P1 Power Pedals or looking for someone in the market [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan, you have created a monster!
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Slowman, If you want to give someone Powertap P1 Power Pedals or looking for someone in the market [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm posting after you....in case he reads from the bottom up.

I really need a power meter.
Last edited by: Tom_hampton: Jun 20, 18 11:35
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Slowman, If you want to give someone Powertap P1 Power Pedals or looking for someone in the market [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm heading on vacation for a week post-bar exam and I won't have access to my bike, despite being in the middle of a build for North Carolina 70.3. I would be more than happy to send powertap pedals to someone else if I could use them for a week on a spin bike in a hotel gym.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Slowman, If you want to give someone Powertap P1 Power Pedals or looking for someone in the market [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cloy wrote:
I'm heading on vacation for a week post-bar exam and I won't have access to my bike, despite being in the middle of a build for North Carolina 70.3. I would be more than happy to send powertap pedals to someone else if I could use them for a week on a spin bike in a hotel gym.

Sure you can borrow them. Just waiting on Slowman.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nah, if Slowman really wanted to find someone deserving, he'd find a BOP-improver Athena.

One on a weight loss journey, 50 pounds down with another 30 to go, trying to reverse Type 2 diabetes and tri with Hashimoto's and fibromyalgia.

One with big dreams of completing IMLP in 2019, as a comeback from losing the end of her 2017 season to an emergency gallbladder removal, and the beginning of 2018 derailed by knee injuries.

One who so fully embraces support for the sport that she lent a complete stranger pedals for Maine 70.3 when theirs were left in Colorado, one mere week after above gallbladder surgery.

One with a brand new Felt IA16 that's just crying out for power for the long New England winter training season.

One who is registered for the circ drive.

Just sayin'.....
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Slowman, If you want to give someone Powertap P1 Power Pedals or looking for someone in the market [UK2ME] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heck yeah.

(Willing to let a stranger borrow some pedals again?)

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Slowman, If you want to give someone Powertap P1 Power Pedals or looking for someone in the market [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cloy wrote:
Heck yeah.

(Willing to let a stranger borrow some pedals again?)

Heck, yeah! Made my day to know that my pedals had a great race, even if I was DNS.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cloy wrote:
Heck yeah.

(Willing to let a stranger borrow Leddy's pedals ?)

FTFY

Quote Reply
Re: Hey Slowman, If you want to give someone Powertap P1 Power Pedals or looking for someone in the market [UK2ME] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UK2ME wrote:
cloy wrote:
Heck yeah.

(Willing to let a stranger borrow Leddy's pedals ?)

Heck, yeah - once I check with Leddy! Made my day to know that my pedals had a great race, even if I was DNS.

FTFY

You two are sloppy with your posting. Reason enough you don't deserve nice new Powertap pedals. You won't take care of them.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ah, but I have proven history of lending my nice things to others in their hour of need. You're an unknown - how can we be sure that you would come through for Cloy? You might be a saboteur. AG????
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
UK2ME wrote:
Ah, but I have proven history of lending my nice things to others in their hour of need. You're an unknown - how can we be sure that you would come through for Cloy? You might be a saboteur. AG????

The only thing that could sabotage that plan would be slowman sending me the cycleops trainer instead.

OR

slowman sending the pedals to the wrong person, AKA anyone other then me !

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
The only thing that could sabotage that plan would be slowman sending me the cycleops trainer instead.

OR

slowman sending the pedals to the wrong person, AKA anyone other then me !

I just think you want to sabotage Cloy's race, you big poopy meanie, you.

I was so sure that you wanted a SUP! How disappointing for you that it went to someone else. I think a Cyclops trainer would be just the thing to ease your sorrows.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
UK2ME wrote:
I just think you want to sabotage Cloy's race, you big poopy meanie, you.

That would be cheating. It’s been well established I am not a cheater.

Last edited by: Leddy: Jun 20, 18 15:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Count me in among the whiny needies -- crank-based options are out given that I ride 145 cranks; hub-based options are (mostly) out given that I ride 650 wheels and pretty much nobody's making them any more; the kickr snap has an ERG floor, which means it takes just about my FTP wattage just to turn the wheel at all -- it is basically killing five-foot me with near-impossible tension, and so it is functionally equivalent to my dumb trainer but was way more expensive. Pedals are officially on my Christmas list (except I don't celebrate Christmas).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Throwing my name in here also in-case Dan decides to go "Oprah" with the pedals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcJAWKdawuM
Last edited by: spool: Jun 21, 18 15:55
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Slowman, If you want to give someone Powertap P1 Power Pedals or looking for someone in the market [spool] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spool wrote:
Throwing my name in here also in-case Dan decides to go "Oprah" with the pedals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcJAWKdawuM

Quote Reply